Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES - Why Soil A Perfectly Clean Wine Glass... (Read 248 times)

Evening FriDAILIES,

Heidi - that's good news.

4.5 miles in the park this evening.

B-Plus

Good stuff. I love how similar our streaks are, though you have about a mile a day on me. Tomorrow's 17 will gain me a little ground on you ha. My goal with the trainer is just one hour twice a week until tri training starts after my marathon. Sounds manageable enough, right?

RMT3B...that's awesome news that you can run through it. Are you going to do the ultrasound and stim regularly? I used it so much in high school and college that I had my own portable stim unit ha.

Well, I cheated with the length of my streak because I gained a day when I crossed the intl date line earlier in the month.

RMTB - That's great news! But don't push it and keep rolling and stretching that bad boy.

LRB

X, I am just keeping my fingers crossed.  Good things happen to good people so things will work out, I know they will.

B-Plus

X, I am just keeping my fingers crossed.  Good things happen to good people so things will work out, I know they will.

True story. It worked out for me, and LRB once said I'm good people.

runmomto3boys

Ha!  You guys crack me up!  Thank you so much for the kind words.  I've been freaking out about this stupid injury a little too much.  I'm much happier today!  Yay!  Less wallowing, more running.

Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Great news, RMTB.  Now don't overdo it or you'll be answering to me!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runmomto3boys

Great news, RMTB.  Now don't overdo it or you'll be answering to me!

And that entire marathoner's board...OMG - I don't even want to post that I ran today.  They'll yell at me!  Big grin

happylily

Back from our mini-vacation to Stoneham, North of Quebec City. Lots of hiking in a white Narnia like world. I don't usually like winter much, but this was absolutely wonderful and made me better appreciate where I live. I'm very proud of my son who managed all the hiking without any whining. The boy is tough.

Only 10 miles on Wednesday and 8 yesterday, but with all the hiking on very snowy and slippery mountain trails, my legs were trashed today and I decided to not run tonight. I will do my LR tomorrow, hopefully my legs will feel better.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010