Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Who Didn't See This Coming? (Read 79 times)

Bad Ass

baboon, I commented in FB but here too.  Hope you feel better!

I think you did!

I think I did some hills today.  :-p

hillprofile

Was supposed to do 8 miles, but ended up doing just under 10.  This is the last scheduled hill workout of my training cycle.  I've actually come to enjoy running the hills, and I can tell my leg strength has improved over the past 8 weeks of doing these.  I managed to average just at 10:00 per mile, which is what I'm supposed to be doing on my easy runs (but I have a problem slowing it down).  Maybe I should just put more hills into my easy runs.  :-p

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner, INKnBURN Ambassador

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

It's always fucking hot in Miami!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Whoa pae... holy hills, Batman!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

15.22 easy miles, 8:18 pace with sunglasses in effect.

Chopped a bunch of ice out of the driveway, played 9 holes of disc golf, DW treated me to dinner, got a fire going in the woodburner, Survivor, bed.  Life is good once in a while.

I could almost just say ditto ... except mine was an even 15 @ 8:22 with sunglasses. Cleared ice from the driveway and DW made dinner as well Wink

Wonder how our third virtual RP's (happylily) run went & if she got to wear sunglasses and have dinner served.

Train smart ... race smarter.

Pae, that's awesome :-)   I'd be dead tired after doing hills like that.  I know I NEED to do hill training, in order to get more well rounded, but I have been avoiding hills like the plague.  And it is very hard to find a hill where I live, so that doesn't help...

At least I got my 10 miles in today.  Garbage cans and trash + recycle bins blowing down the street with gusts over 45mph, so I opted for the dreadmill at the gym.  Got it done though. :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞