Beginners and Beyond

Pluck is out, Hoop.la is in (Read 245 times)

xor

I give you... the exploding hot dog emoticon.  Splat.  (edit: excuse me.  Officially, it is a sausage)

WTF.

Until the newness wears off, this is way more intriguing than the circa 2005 dancing banana.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I give you... the exploding hot dog emoticon.  Splat.  (edit: excuse me.  Officially, it is a sausage)

WTF.

Until the newness wears off, this is way more intriguing than the circa 2005 dancing banana.

Dang..exploding sausage.......at my age...that's the way I feel sometimes when I pee....sad...very sad....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

RunnerGalBeth

I'm more of a lurker than a poster and have continued to lurk both places.  that continues to work for me.

AKA NC Beth

Jnfr Jogs

To my eyes, it looks like the sausage explodes into an impressionistic rendering of a running shoe, toe down in the lower right, heel upper left.

WTF.