Beginners and Beyond

Before and NOW! (Read 174 times)

Dad on the run.

Just wanted to share some pics with you guys on the progress I have made since I started losing weight and trying to get in better shape.

Here I am at probably my largest. I was close to tipping 250 on the scales.

My wife and I started C25K in May 2012. I have pictures of my with shirts on but this was the first progress type picture that I took. These were taken 9-13-2012

I decided before I made it any further into the 30 day shred that I would take pics (finished day 3 today). I could not believe how much different I look since the Sept. pictures.

Current weight now is 196 lbs.

I'm really excited to see what kind of results I get after I am done with the 30 day shred.

My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, so I decided to be Awesome!

Dad on the run.

HAHAHAHA I posted this before I read the thread about us getting boring! Well here you go FreeSoul, I will be the attention whore! And you want to know why? Because I damn well earned it, that's why! Smile lol.

Sloooow.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see your latest pictures Sad

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Yeah.  The last few pics are MIA.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Dad on the run.

Fixed sorry about that Smile

happylily

HAHAHAHA I posted this before I read the thread about us getting boring! Well here you go FreeSoul, I will be the attention whore! And you want to know why? Because I damn well earned it, that's why! Smile lol.

You're damn right you earned it! WTG! That is quite a transformation and you look very athletic now.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

4 years racing, 14 marathons, 14 BQs     

RSX

Congrats. That's inspirational.

Bad Ass

Congrats on the huge improvement!  Keep it up!

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  San Francisco Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Zentastic

Chasing Rainbows

That's impressive.  Congratulations!

The obstacle is the path. - Zen proverb

Pura Vida

Congrats, Jimmy!

PRs: 5K: 25:35 / 10K: 53:03 / 10mi: 1:26:15 / HM: 1:55:02

Upcoming: Correcaminos HM 7/13, Portland Marathon (debut) 10/5

Sloooow.

How much weight difference is between the last two sets of pictures? You look so different! Much more toned and lean. You are doing amazing, such a huge change from your journey.

SheCan

Thank you for sharing with us, Jimmy!  You look fantastic!  I like that you included the dates also so that it doesn't give the impression that it was an overnight transformation, but rather a long term change.  Congratulations!  I know from your RRs and penguin threads that you're such an inspiration and role model to those around you.

Cherie

Running- the real sport.  The others just play with their balls.

Dad on the run.

coralie - I was somewhere in the range oF 215-220 And my body fat was around 24% my body fat in the now pic is 17.5%

Robert31320

Running for TJ

Nice work, J!!

I've found that the harder I work, the more luck I have.

Keep up the good work!