Sole Train
    Hill Killers
    Pavement Pounders

Top posting teams:
    Free Agents 19
    MRT 12
    Phoenix Rising, Kickin' Asphalt, Correodores all with 5

Nice job everyone!

For the next week or two, that will be the extent of the game. I expect a few more people will drift in as people get the word and probably a few will decide it isn't for them and wander out. After that, we can figure out what to do with the small population teams.

Docket_Rocket

Nice!  I am sure results will get better as more of the members know we're going forward.  Thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

How does this work now?

MothAudio

Thanks Susan! Nice participation FA!

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Docket_Rocket

How does this work now?

We are posting via the FB group.  For those not in FB, you can send your captain (me) your miles and I'll post for you.  If you want to participate.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

You won't kick me out if I'm not in FB?   Yay.  What's the best way to send you my miles?

Docket_Rocket

You won't kick me out if I'm not in FB?   Yay.  What's the best way to send you my miles?

Yes. PM me your miles, LOL.

Damaris

Fundraising Page