Beginners and Beyond

FALLing Friday Penguins! (Read 19 times)

Docket_Rocket

What type of service do you do?  DNA?  Something sexy like that?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Enjoy the Outer Banks, HsM!  How come nobody ever goes to the Inner Banks?    HsM, you should have charged him for the visit too! 

Nice running, Speedy Z!

Good luck with all those upcoming races, Lauren!  And the hernia surgery too.  Piece of cake...you won't even know you're there when they do it.    Check with Mitch for a post-hernia comeback plan...he REALLY came back fast from his surgery, was running again in no time.

Way to go on the 5 miles, Bin, nicely done after your double yesterday

That sounds like a fun day, Jerry, cleaning the basement.  Goose poop?  Is your area en route for goose migrations or something?  Well, hey, better to dance around it on the ground than having it fall from the sky all over you.

Hope your deposition went well, Damaris!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Singer who runs a smidge

What type of service do you do?  DNA?  Something sexy like that?

Sort of.  I work with proteins, not so much DNA.  He's looking to run oligonucleotides.  He figures he can get access to a walk-up instrument in Medicinal Chemistry for a lot cheaper.  I figure that will make both of us happy, because he won't be bugging me! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Sort of.  I work with proteins, not so much DNA.  He's looking to run oligonucleotides.  He figures he can get access to a walk-up instrument in Medicinal Chemistry for a lot cheaper.  I figure that will make both of us happy, because he won't be bugging me! 

Sorry I asked.

Let him do all the work, he'll regret it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I had an investigator come in and complain about my prices.  One single investigator out of the entire university, but I had to go through and search out pricing from other universities so that I could prove mine weren't out of line.  For his particular service, I charge $42 per sample.  I looked up 28 different universities offering, as close as I could tell, the same service.  My best calculation of the average price?  $41.36.

Sheesh!! 

So you will go to jail for overcharging by 64 cents?