Beginners and Beyond

Occult Penguin Tuesdailies (Read 23 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Kathleen: We have some friends who moved to Olathe not too long ago. He is the football coach at a small university there.

Singer who runs a smidge

Off to seminar!  A student this time, so I'll try not to fall asleep ... 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

I stayed awake, cuz it was a good seminar.

But this weather makes me want to hibernate!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

We did run inside today.  45 minutes at 123HR.  It was nice to sweat again.  Got my Saucony run mittens from RW, but they are too small,so DW is taking them.  Got some Smartwool socks to keep my toesies warm.

GinnyinPA

We walked Ben outside for 2.5 miles in feels like 8 degrees and my face froze, so after lunch I did intervals on the TM.  Time does go fast when you're pushing the pace.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Hey y'all.  I was to run this afternoon after work.  Well, work didn't want to stop.  I'll be getting it done Wednesday morning when the weather guesser says it should be 22*.  I wonder if I can run using TJ's snuggy?

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

3 miles with hubby.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

tracilynn

UGG needs to make some running shoes

~~~~~~~

Traci

hog4life

8 in feels like 24 before work.

Kathleen: We have some friends who moved to Olathe not too long ago. He is the football coach at a small university there.

Hey Jack,

Yep that's the next town over. :-). Olathe has a running group that I'm thinking if joining. Wouldn't be too far.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K