Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

Sloooow.

It pays to be up late Big grin

MrNamtor

I have a feelings things might get a lot less boring from this point on

Better I Leave

I have a feelings things might get a lot less boring from this point on

I believe I covered a lot of bases there, don't you Nam? Wink *grin*

MrNamtor

I believe I covered a lot of bases there, don't you Nam? Wink *grin*

Dave, I think of that picture as your battle cry. When I see it, I know the banner has been unfurled, no pun intended.

Hey Dave, your garbage can needs emptied!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Some serious attention hooring goes on here.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

So, let me get this straight, saying someone has slow race times and maybe has a muffin top gets you banned, but the following behaviors do not: calling someone an idiot, telling someone they have a stick up their ass, and posting naked pictures of yourself.

I remember when the group used to be about running and less about a popularity contest and seeing who can get the biggest reaction. It's a clique now, and if you're a "prude," you're shamed.

This place has devolved into an all time low. It's been nice knowing most of you but this has been a ridiculous display of crude, crass, and classless behavior from a group of so-called adults.

Most of you probably don't give a hoot but I think it's safe to say I won't be frequenting these parts much anymore. Those of you who are cool with me know where to find me. The rest of you, have fun with your big, married people, attention seeking orgy.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Hey Dave, your garbage can needs emptied!

Is that a euphemism for something?

Dave

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Ya'll people are funny

**Ask me about streaking**

#artbydmcbride

Time to get some sun.  Cool

FS can't have all the attention. Here ya go fellas....Here's something you can sink your teeth into. Wanna "fight me IRL"? LOL

Runners run

perfectform

How come I haven't been banned???

#artbydmcbride

How come I haven't been banned???

Great question!

Runners run

MrNamtor

I agree with banning people for making fun of someone's racing time. All the other stuff you mention here is trivial compared to that.

No one should ever degrade another poster here for their race time. Once people start doing that, the core purpose of this forum (supporting each other in our running) is defeated and the forum is worth crap. THAT is what would destroy this forum, not racy pics or calling someone names (like creep or unfit mother)

So, let me get this straight, saying someone has slow race times and maybe has a muffin top gets you banned, but the following behaviors do not: calling someone an idiot, telling someone they have a stick up their ass, and posting naked pictures of yourself.

I remember when the group used to be about running and less about a popularity contest and seeing who can get the biggest reaction. It's a clique now, and if you're a "prude," you're shamed.

This place has devolved into an all time low. It's been nice knowing most of you but this has been a ridiculous display of crude, crass, and classless behavior from a group of so-called adults.

Most of you probably don't give a hoot but I think it's safe to say I won't be frequenting these parts much anymore. Those of you who are cool with me know where to find me. The rest of you, have fun with your big, married people, attention seeking orgy.

happylily

I agree with banning people for making fun of someone's racing time. All the other stuff you mention here is trivial compared to that.

No one should ever degrade another poster here for their race time. Once people start doing that, the core purpose of this forum (supporting each other in our running) is defeated and the forum is worth crap. THAT is what would destroy this forum, not racy pics or calling someone names (like creep or unfit mother)

+100

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

flarunner

Once again against my better judgement...

PGD, I understand that you're 52 years old and that you think you're in great shape, but this forum is not the place to show nude selfie pics. I would like to see it removed. And no, I'm not offended by it, but rather disgusted.

Nobody needs to see that.