Beginners and Beyond

Happy Peguin Valentine's Day Weekend (Read 22 times)

tracilynn

I ran my first (real) 10 miler today!  My pace was only a tad slower than Jacks 18 mile pace at at blistering 12:15mm

but the first 5 miles were on trails so that slows me down a lot.  The last 4 were my fastest and the last mile was my 2nd fastest  

I also ended the week with 25.4 which is my highest week ever.  yay.  Shin is still iffy but runnable right now.

ginny, that sucks about your leg. I wonder what it is? I hope its not a calf tear. Maybe its just tendonitis.

damaris, congrats!! fantastic year for you so far.

pad, congrats on reaching taper.  Our weather is all over the place right now too. 

lauren, Im so glad you are cheering up.  I bet 7 years of research and all that stuff that goes along with it is a lot.   Its nice to have pretty nails to look at too.

zel, where are you traveling to?  do you have some runs mapped out yet? areas scoped out?

~~~~~~~

Traci

From the Internet.

Nice job Traci!! Big grin

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Looks like the PT is helping, Traci.   Wait..all you had was an evaluation ????

Good luck next week.

Scotty and Gail must really be celebrating...no RR yet !!!

Zelanie

Nice, Traci!

I am going to Denver for work but also conveniently where my parents and sister live. Smile I have all of my TM runs mapped out. Wink Can't wait to try out the TM in the retirement home! It might feel like LRB at Planet Fitness.

tracilynn

Looks like the PT is helping, Traci.   Wait..all you had was an evaluation ????

I got some good shock therapy too

~~~~~~~

Traci