Beginners and Beyond

Friday Penguins are Brought to you by the Letter J! (Read 25 times)

SheCan

Zelanie--  what a better, and fun way to get your 4 miles timed run in.  Good luck, though i know you'll do great.

Jimmy-- I've only heard good things about that Lego movie.  Dancing with your daughter is a good cross training activity.

Scotty-- enjoy your rest day today, so you can be all rested up for both your races tomorrow.

Traci-- YAY @ you finally getting warm running weather!   Have fun at the gym, and tell them how much you'll miss them this weekend.

Docket-- hope you and Jerry have a great FE.  Tell him and the wife HI from all of us!  Hope your TM was okay.  BTW, where you live, you should definitely have a TM.  88* in Feb. is crazy.

Ginny-- Wowsers @ 17 turkeys!  That must have been quite the sight.  I get excited when I see ONE.  Good luck with the hike if y'all get out there.

Yesterday i did 5, and today just over 11 with a few hill repeats.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Docket_Rocket

FE with Jerry and his wife was great.  I'll post a pic later when I get home.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Hello....been off the boards for a few days. I got really sick Sad URD #3 today (and cut my Tuesday run short on Tuesday cuz I didn't feel well, which is when this all started). Arg. I have 2 races this weekend.....hoping to feel ok for them....

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

GinnyinPA

Today was 8 on the TM.  Not a very energetic run, but I did get it done.

Kristin - two races!  Yikes. I hope your foot behaves and that you are feeling better overall.

Cherie - good job on the 11 with hills.