Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

IT's more like a bro lunch I think Smile

Not much to report today, gonna do a 6 mile recovery run and the re-access my goal in a month.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Back from run long long run.  pretty good run overall.

Marjorie

Long runs, bliss!

Had a good bro lunch (although it was really breskfast) with Doug.

Yo Neil.

Driving.  Blah.  Siri is typing.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Siri is good so long as she understands you, ha.

We saw Oblivion.  Very good movie.  Lots of surprises.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Tried the local chinese takeout today, it was terrible.  As in, it was the worst meal I have eaten in a long time, and it was expensive too.  Oh well, I tried, now I know better.

I stopped at a KFC to grab some chicken last night.  It was the worst chicken I've ever had, so I can relate.

Back to the grind tonight.  Have a few errands to run today then back on the night shift.  Have a great week everyone.

Docket_Rocket

I have been craving KFC.  And that says a lot since I am a vegetarian.  Maybe after the PR Marathon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

We usually love KFC.  We prefer the extra crispy.

Yup, brunch was awesome with Van although it was more like breakfast at 10AM.  Cracker Barrel is so friggin good!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

And we saw Oblivion as well Saturday night.  Me and Mrs V that is.  Tom Cruise might be a scientology nutter but he is a pretty damned good actor.  Hard to believe its the same kid from Risky Business.

Docket_Rocket

Anything by Tom Cruise, IMO, is good, with a couple of exceptions.  The movie, to me, was really good but Tom Cruise's made it great.  The movie is from the director of Tron: Legacy and I noticed some similarities in the way it was filmed and the music used.

And we saw Oblivion as well Saturday night.  Me and Mrs V that is.  Tom Cruise might be a scientology nutter but he is a pretty damned good actor.  Hard to believe its the same kid from Risky Business.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

It's snowing. Again. I feel like we're living in a snow globe. I like snow, but enough already!!

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Packed, yard work done. Pilates done.  Dad signed the paperwork. His house is sold and it never even went on the market. He will be out before the end of the month and before the wedding.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It's snowing. Again. I feel like we're living in a snow globe. I like snow, but enough already!!

It is supposed to snow when we are at dads this week. I'm not amused. I had to pull winter running stuff out.  I've been in shorts wit the rare pair of capris all winter. Good thing I have stuff for cold temps.

Marjorie

Pam, Snow has overstayed it's welcome for sure.

Good luck at your dad's Marjorie.

Doug, Damaris, might have to check that movie out, although more and more, we wait for Redbox.

Crew_Dawg

I haven't seen snow in two years Smile