Beginners and Beyond

Penguins' Mondailies (Read 23 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Ha!  It's snowing here.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Ha!  It's snowing here.

and here..... Bwaaa  !!!!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

From the Internet.

http://www.runnersworld.com/races/north-korean-marathon-open-to-everyday-runners-for-first-time

Perfect for a Penguin FE  !!!!

LOL!

Achy pants over here is taking a few days to crosstrain in the pool, hopefully it will not be a whole damn month off again. Had a good run on Sunday but my shin was a little tender later in the day - trying to be smart about it instead of stubborn.

I was hoping to make it to the gym today but I had to finish/submit my taxes (we're getting a bunch of money from the state and paying slightly more than that to the feds, overall we're behind less than I thought - victory!), my boss needed my brain for last-minute grant editing, and then I had to take one of my kitties to the vet to spend the rest of the money I thought I'd be allocating to the federal government. A day off now and then is OK I suppose.

Philliefan33

5.5 miles done.   Running helped loosen up my back, before bed I'll do some hip-opening stretches. I think the aches were due to cycling and running over the weekend. I just need to get in shape after a lazy winter!

obiebyke

C25K W4D1 in the books. Usually I work 8-4 but work 1-9 today, so I ran before work. I misjudged time and got a little crunched, and only realized as I started my brisk warm-up that I had forgotten to tape my knee. It turned out fine. A little bit of weakness behind the knee but really no pain. Awesome!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Haha. No FE for me then.

Damaris

hog4life

1.5 miles

Amazonian Princess

Hola, Penguins After Dark!

Did 5 miles run/walk on Saturday (cut it short for date night to see Captain America movie because the love of my life reeks of geek) then 16 miles on the bike on Sunday. Still another hour of daylight left so I'm headed out now for a sunset run 

I can. I will. I am.