Beginners and Beyond

8 AM here in Southern IN and still no Sundialies? (Read 43 times)

FreeSoul87, fantastic fifteen.

Rick, awesome sticking to it and doing eight.

Shari, brava on running 4.6 while sleep deprived. You are a tougher woman than I.

DaveP MI, excellent fifteen-miler.

Lily, great eighteen.

B-Plus, I hope that you've been having a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

Andrew, terrific 13.4. May you hear good news soon.

Marjorie, beautiful 10.2.

Slymoon Runs, excellent easy eleven.

Phil, congratulations!

Jack K., ouch. I hope that the massage helps.

Lurch, bravo on the fourteen.

Dave, great five-mile recovery run.

I'm about to run. I still haven't decided whether I'll do seven today and thirteen tomorrow or thirteen today and seven tomorrow.

Docket_Rocket

Taking a URD. Slept for two hours and feel worse than this morning.  It's not a bad cold but with a race 7 days away I might as well rest.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

This weekend has worked my ass over like a two dolla hooker on skid row.  I am actually looking forward to Monday for the return to normalcy.  : : said no one ever : :

Hello dailies:

D - fend off that cold

Basya - there was an article about the Jerusalem Marathon in Running Times, I thought of you immediately

Free - 15, nice!

Rick - I'll run for you next time you don't want to if I can borrow a bionic hip.

DaveP - nice week

Lily - excellent LR, enjoy the burgers and screwdrivers

B+ - great streak, well done

Brr - good thoughts sent for the (soon to be bigger) family

Marjorie - nice, rain messes with my satellite internet and TV all the time, never thought about Garmins getting screwed up as well

Baboon - swwweeeeet!

Jack- feel better.  Breakfast beef?

Lurch - surfing riots? Ok?

D^2 - great stuff, enjoy that Pfitz plan

Sly - sounds fast

An hour on the bike for me, Wednesday and the PT appointment can't get here soon enough.  I want to know how to fix the broken.

LRB

Good luck Jay, hopefully you get someone good!  I actually think every runner should have their own physical therapist, they are the missing link in our training.

Ugh, Damaris. Taking a URD sounds smart. I hope that you feel 100% by race day.

Jay, I hope that biking goes well.

I did 10.1 miles in 1:40:32. 9:58. Nice and cozy. More than 7.0, less than 13.1. I'll go for 13 after work either tomorrow or Tuesday; I'll do an hour of some other cardio on the day I don't do 13.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sounds like everyone has had a nice day Smile

That is awesome to hear, my minion is finally asleep and I am able to relax now that the other two kids that were visit since last night have gone home. Sweet, I might just have some shots of my hard cider.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Good luck Jay. I really hope you figure this out quickly.

happylily

Jay, I'm sending you my best healing vibes. Have faith in your body.

3 more recovery miles tonight, in 27:00 and change. Just enough to trash my legs really well, after this morning's 18.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Jay, hope it's something minor.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page