Beginners and Beyond

Wonderful Wendsdailies (for Lily) (Read 292 times)

Nevrgivup

Hey guys!!! I think I'm in the right place. A lot of enthusiasm here today. I'm heading out for 3.6 miles this am. Its 26 degrees out. Nice and cool!pic

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Morning! 10.4m w/8x30sec fartleks. Good to get a little quality in after last few weeks of just easy runs.

mama - enjoy concert and you're just killing it girl!

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Docket_Rocket

You bet!

Apparently not, since your smileys do not show!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Going to hit the trail tonight after work.  Struggling a bit on the homefront with some family issues this week.  I just keep looking forward to my daughter coming home from school on Saturday... just get me through to Saturday.

You sound like you need a hug.  Consider yourself hugged.  I'll make an exception to the no hugging Damaris rule just for you.

Which reminds me, I need to hang your Christmas ornaments up!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

I want to be Mucknort's neighbor - chocolate chip pumpkin bread! Yum!

SRD for me, but with a 45-minute pilates class later. Probably some sledding with DS after school, since he has an early release day. And planning on baking some cookies - some for our freezer, some for a platter for DS's Sunday school Christmas program next week, and some to take to our church tomorrow night for a ladies' night.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

mucknort

I want to be Mucknort's neighbor - chocolate chip pumpkin bread! Yum!

First batch is done, come on over anytime, Step:

Going to hit the trail tonight after work.  Struggling a bit on the homefront with some family issues this week.  I just keep looking forward to my daughter coming home from school on Saturday... just get me through to Saturday.

Will you eat steak for me first?  You will get through and I heart you, Eddie. 

(I don't know why I am here, I am working on my all-time non-running streak...)

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning!

My hamstrings were super tight after my run last night, but I was far too lazy to do anything about it. I had every intention of doing yoga at some point today, until our office's massage therapist came in. I forgot she was coming in today - YAY! She does sports massage and she's been a lifesaver for me. She comes in once a month and we pay for 10 or 20-minute sessions. It's a pretty sweet deal.

So, that will be in about half an hour, then I'm doing 3 miles at runch. As of yesterday I'm 62 miles away from a 1,000 mile year so I can't be lazy. At all. Until I meet my goal. Big grin

B-Plus

What up lazies?

I plodded for 3.3 miles @ 9:19. 7 miles later tonight.

Ball of Fury

Morning everyone!  6 miles @ 9:15/mile this morning...it was COLD, but otherwise felt good!  Had all kinds of aches and pains yesterday (hip, knee, foot, ankle), but I was happy all of that seemed to disappear overnight!  Everyone enjoy your runs today!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

delicate flower

Heh...I just realized yesterday's run pushed me past 2140 for the year, officially doubling my total from last year.  YAY ME. 

<3

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Heh...I just realized yesterday's run pushed me past 2140 for the year, officially doubling my total from last year.  YAY ME. 

Wow! That's awesome, Phil!! Congrats! Smile

runmomto3boys

Flippy: Pi run?!?!?  I freaking love it!  You crack me up!

Lily: Awwww, that sounds like such a fun day with the littles.  They are going to have a blast decorating the tree and mmmmm: those waffles sound tasty!

Hilary: I hope the 3.6 go well this AM!  You're back!

Mucknort: Holy bananas!

Stupid Lazy: Enjoy your skiing today!  That sounds like a ton of fun.

D2: Another 8 miler....standard.  Well done!  FAST, as usual!

Code: Why the no running?  Are you hurt or just not feeling well or is it a voluntary break?

Jedi: Hey, thanks!  You had a heck of a run today, too, w/the double digit run + fartleks - well done! 

thelearnedfoot: Is your foot bugging you still or is it just a fun break?  I hope it is the latter. I had one of those last week...it was so nice!  Lots of junk food, rest...and a good battery re-charge.

B-Plus: Nice work getting in the first half of the double!

Phil: Fantastic speed last night on the 10K.  I'm glad the belly seems A-OK today - shew! 

Shari: Ohhh, a class + sledding today?  That sounds like a pretty perfect day and your son is going to have so much fun!

April: I'm glad you got that tightness worked out.  You are really having a fantastic year!!!! 

AmiK: What a great 6 miler - and fast too!  Woot, woot!  I'm so glad to hear the aches/pains cleared up.  I love it when stuff magically goes away like that.

Since I'm off, I'm going to do yoga, core and lots of strengthening stuff today.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Think about this: My car will hit 77,777 miles today which is 12-12-12

Phil stop on the way home and buy some lottery tickets Wink

Nevrgivup

Back from my run. 3.6 miles rolling hills. So good to be running again. Clown

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del.