Beginners and Beyond

For those who miss Blue Fox (Read 428 times)

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

I remember in the shoe thread, Buelligan posted and all it said was "You are nuts, man." And now every time Blue Fox posts, I think, "you are nuts, man."

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

not lazy, just tired

I missed out on the UPS guy thread. I am now spending a good chunk of time reading that thread - even clicked on the link to his blog. He is now divorced, what a surprise. I feel like a sleazy voyeur. Time to go run.

Not if it makes sense.

Shakedown Street

Running near high voltage power lines.

this was my favorite.

Blue Fox confuses me. Sometimes I think she is a 12 year old, with living with sister, other, with the working in the hospital in 2005-I think she is 80.

This person is a true mystery.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

not lazy, just tired

Huh, I always thought Blue Fox was a he. Well, now it's really time to run. Big grin

Not if it makes sense.

Docket_Rocket

this was my favorite.

Blue Fox confuses me. Sometimes I think she is a 12 year old, with living with sister, other, with the working in the hospital in 2005-I think she is 80.

This person is a true mystery.

Maybe it's both?  Like a multiple personality thing?  Or a multiple forumite all rolled into one?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Shakedown Street

Maybe it's both?  Like a multiple personality thing?  Or a multiple forumite all rolled into one?

If a guy, I picture john malkovich type.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I was exposed to second hand smoke last night.  Can I still run?  Will I live? Has this happened to anybody else?

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

aponi

never runs the tangents

I'm being exposed to some christmas cookies right now, I'm ok to run tomorrow still right?

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Docket_Rocket

When this girl tripped me and I fell, my long sleeve top was slashed (slashed, I tell you).  Can you see it?

Neither can I but it's slashed, I tell you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

When this girl tripped me and I fell, my long sleeve top was slashed (slashed, I tell you).  Can you see it?

Neither can I but it's slashed, I tell you.

You should have had it tucked in.  She wouldn't have caught you.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013