Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES Are Sleeping Late Today, (Read 42 times)

LRB

My 14yo DD saw it Friday night, and gave it a resounding Meh. And that is pretty much the target demographic.

It was long as hell but they did a great job of laying the foundation for the series.  I actually liked it, and would recommend it for teen and/or adult alike.

Zelanie

It was long as hell but they did a great job of laying the foundation for the series.  I actually liked it, and would recommend it for teen and/or adult alike.

Oh good.  DD is going to that one tonight, while we finally see American Hustle.

LRB

Oh good.  DD is going to that one tonight, while we finally see American Hustle.

Lemmie know what you think about AH.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I saw American Hustle just a few nights ago...... eh, not my type of movie to be honest but DH liked it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Lemmie know what you think about AH.

We just watched it Friday night on On Demand. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Great story, outstanding performances.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Back in Miami.  Hoping to catch up on RRs tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page