Beginners and Beyond

July Racing Thread (Read 59 times)

LRB

Dreamer

I get paid three times in July, so I'll be racing to spend a whole lotta loot!    =:- D

Know thyself

07/04 Peachtree Road Race (10k)

Also 07/13 Decatur/Dekalb 4M

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

My 7/4 Firecracker 10K was a big ol failure 105:16. Whatever...dumb heat and humidity.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Muddling through

Good Neighbor Day 15K on 7/4 - 1:39:29.   I finished both next to last and second in my AG. Big grin

2015 Goals: Run IAT50K, run first 100K, and exceed 100K in a 24-Hour race

bluerun

Super B****

Oh, are we supposed to come back with results?  July 4th Firecracker 5K -- 23:20, a PR!

Hip Hip Hooray

Oh, are we supposed to come back with results?  July 4th Firecracker 5K -- 23:20, a PR!

Nice!!

Bad Ass

Great job!  I'll update the results tomorrow.

Mine was a great one: 26:59 and hubby 38:27.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner, INKnBURN Ambassador

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

T-rod and family-

•July 4 – 2nd Annual New Bern Run For The Warriors® 5K, New Bern, NC

Well some of the family ditched, but my son won his AG. 38:20

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Verizon Corporate Challenge 5k - 7.18.2013  1st 5k in a long time

Boomer's Cystic Fibrosis Run to Breathe 10k    - 7.20.2013

7/4 Peachtree Road race (10K) - 57:53

7/13 Decatur Dekalb 4Miler - 36:16

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

bluerun

Super B****

Reporting back... 10K PR for the NYC tri, 50:22.

7/13 - Colston Wellness Center 5k. Kingsville, TX - 25:27 (PR)

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

"07/14 Cecil58 - Light At The End Of the Tunnel Marathon (Debut)"

3:08:30   -  Not sure yet about A/G or over-all placing. It was a perfect weather day, a beautiful course, and I had a great run. 

Muddling through

"07/14 Cecil58 - Light At The End Of the Tunnel Marathon (Debut)"

3:08:30   -  Not sure yet about A/G or over-all placing. It was a perfect weather day, a beautiful course, and I had a great run. 

That's fantastic for a debut at any age.

2015 Goals: Run IAT50K, run first 100K, and exceed 100K in a 24-Hour race

Bad Ass

All results updated.  Keep them coming!

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner, INKnBURN Ambassador

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."