Beginners and Beyond

Chillin' with the THURSDAILIES. Literally. (Read 40 times)

LRB

I would respond to your post but I am sleeping right now.  

Oh, and if you bite someone's face, blame it on those crystals you just bathed yourself with. 

I see what you did there Big grin

Good luck with the surgery, D.

Brrr - I think Oski can prescribe you some of that dihydrogen monoxide, if it will put your wife's mind at ease.

9.26 recovery, glancing up at the national news videos of a "storm".  Garbage trucks equipped with tire chains and puny plow blades that looked ready to snap.  Dudes struggling to shovel a few inches. Cars sitting motionless on the highway with tire treads to the pavement clearly showing. 

I finally found the caramel flavored Starbucks k-cups Jay mentioned a month ago.  The sooner I get to sleep the sooner I get to break one of them bad boys off in the morning!

I expect a full report on the Fridailies.

Yay, kristin10185!

Rick, feh:/

Lily, fantastic fifteen. I hope that major snow avoids your area.

FreeSoul87, nice.

Yugo18, wonderful twelve.

Jay, beautiful 9.26.

Ab work: done. So is that bowl of chocolate ice cream with a big spoonful of peanut butterSmile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Good luck tomorrow damaris!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Finally just got my run in, 8 with 4 at tempo, on the treadmill. Ran while watching the nutjobs doing the skeleton & slopestyle skiing; I felt pretty sane by comparison.

Dave

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Andrew, were you given antibiotics?

I was given 20MG caplets of Prednisone, Wikipedia says it's an immune suppressant. Kind of weird, but I'm not the doctor.

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Thanks, guys.

Feel better, Andrew!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page