Beginners and Beyond

Clif Bar Mountains 2 Beach Marathon RR - Debut for Mrs. Klompus (bad pics added) (Read 99 times)

Brilliant

The picture of you two is fantastic.  But it's disconcerting - because of your avatar I "read" you as an old guy.  So I wondered who that younger man was with your wife.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

The picture of you two is fantastic.  But it's disconcerting - because of your avatar I "read" you as an old guy.  So I wondered who that younger man was with your wife.

The avatar is Jack Klompus. The "younger man" is the real me.  LOL!

Thanks Fuzzy and Jay.

LRB

The avatar is Jack Klompus. 

I had no idea who JK was until I just googled it, in fact I used to think that was you in the avi until you posted a pic in race report.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I had no idea who JK was until I just googled it, in fact I used to think that was you in the avi until you posted a pic in race report.

Damn. The cat is out of the bag. Wink  I still think I am one of the old farts around here.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

+1.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt