Beginners and Beyond

Penguin's Lager Day WednesDAILY (Read 23 times)

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Afternoon all - got an easy 4 in during the mist which is now turning to rain/snow.  I'm trying to coordinate Christmas plans with my family now which has become quite the adventure as we've gotten older/moved around the country/gotten married etc.

SF - seems like your treadmill arrived just on time :-)  Are you still streaking?

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Dewey Decimal Day...reminds me that around where I live "library" is one of the most mispronounced words ever...lots of folks around here say "libary".......and nu-CUE-lar, instead of NU-CLEE-AR...and so forth....maybe it's just a Southern thing...

Good luck with Tabata, obiebyke!

I ended up finding a little man with a flashlight and a set of keys....Maybe he was the modern day Diogenes.....

Good workout for you, Jack!  Enjoy your easy day today.

I will have a Sierra Nevada Vienna lager.....wow, Traci, that is quite the geographical drink!

Kathleen, you made it through the hardest part of running...getting out the door!   Sorry about the yucky freezing rain you are having now though. Yeah, lights just went on last week on the Riverwalk. Will have to do a run down there and post some photos here for everyone.

Well, sapf, make it easy on yourself...have EVERYONE come to your house!  Bet you would love that!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Singer who runs a smidge

(Googles Diogenes ...)

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

on my way to badass

Obie-nope, not a librarian, but a library assistant. More snow is falling.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Lots of librarians here. I volunteered in the library today at my son's elementary school.

No running for me today but will try to do my strength exercises later.

I will have a Sierra Nevada Vienna lager tonight

Excellent choice.

Robert31320

Team TJ

What up, y'all.

2 miles way early this morning.  Felt good to be out early but I could have used a slightly warmer shirt.

Running for TJ because he can't.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Wouldn't you know it, it's Lager Day and we have only 2 bottles of beer in the house and neither one is a Lager (Moose Drool and a Goose Island IPA).  Need to get over to the liquor store soon.

Work lunch party was okay (sat next to my boss).  Only had 1 plate of food and a few desserts and left after about 20 minutes.  Waited until 3:00 to run and still felt sluggish.  4 miles to continue the streak.  DW waited of course.  She wants a 1/4 zip jacket for Christmas so I'm checking the daily RW daily 24 hour sales, but they haven't gone on sale yet.  Maybe tomorrow.

Have a nice evening.

obiebyke

Awesome! Stay safe in the snow.

Obie-nope, not a librarian, but a library assistant. More snow is falling.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

GinnyinPA

Sam Adams Winter Lager at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my birthday.  Good thing I ran 4 earlier.  We split a brownie sundae thanks to the thread on brownies yesterday.