Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: If You Don't Like It, Bite Me! (Read 66 times)

LRB

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

YEEEEOOOOW!  It was a joke!  It was a joke!  It was a fuckin joke man!  Somebody get this thing off of me!

Good morningSmile

I'll do cardio and ab work before work. After work, I'll do weighs.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good Morning Dailies!

Got my run in after work as well as abs and legs at the gym, Saw a lot of runners out last night in the 60+ temps and drizzle.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Just B.S.

Morning! LRB I like you but can I bite you anyway?Smile

Headed to the pool today X 2.   Right now for laps, tonight for coached swim.

Got an email last night that our travel group to Ireland is up to 30 people now!! This is going to be fun!!

Have a good one dailies!

Chairman

I am getting ready to go out now. I can hear the wind roaring. Should probably watch out for downed wires and tree branches.

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

@runjerseygirl

Om nom nomz!

I am getting ready to go out now. I can hear the wind roaring. Should probably watch out for downed wires and tree branches.

Careful out there.  It's been loud as hell all night.

Today is "cross" day, so it will be spin class for me.

But first, YAAAAAWWWWNNN!

Do you even run?

Heading to the gym in a few minutes for a first session with a personal trainer. I'm really looking forward to this for the next few weeks. I've been working out since October and can see a difference. He's a runner too so ill be looking for his input on how to manage my running better.

ill do three miles on the TM too if I have time.

HAPPY Almost FRiDAY everyone.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

flarunner

Mornin' Daily Peeps!

Looks like a bunch of good workouts going on.

5 mile tempo run in blustery weather. "Cold" front coming through today.

BS Beth- Ireland sounds like a blast.

Have a great day everyone!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! I was going to run this morning but the wind was roaring and rain was pelting the window at 5 so I said eff it and stayed in bed. So, 3 miles at lunch since I have plans after work.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Day 2 of my marathon plan.  I got to see the full month last night and it is an interesting combination of runs I think look way too short and easy and runs that make me Shocked.  Having survived yesterday's tempo run, I only get to run 45 minutes easy.  Which I suppose means I should get on the stupid bicycle today too since I'm signed up for a stupid duathlon this weekend.

delicate flower

Why hello there, people!  Happy Thursday!  I hit up the elliptical machine again last night.  I am getting tired of that machine but I do what I gotta do.  At least I am reminded that non-running cardio can certainly leave your legs feeling beat up.  After hard cardio sessions Monday and Tuesday, I had to take it easy yesterday.  I'll be cranking it up again for another hard workout today.

Not too much else going on.  No meetings today and tomorrow, which means I might actually get some work done.

Have a great day!

<3

Rest day for me. For all those going to the gym -- you think YOU hate push-ups?

By the way, true story: when I uploaded this into tinypic, the little code I had to enter was "do more sit-ups". Are they trying to tell me something? Out with it, don't beat around the bush!

Dave

Mostly harmless

Good Morning!  SRD for me.  I have a hot date with my foam roller this evening.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Pinktastic

Good Morning Dailies!!

I hope everyone survived the storms yesterday and last night safe and sound!

LRB – Thanks for starting us off!! You always give us a laugh in the morning, and we definitely appreciate that!

Basya – Enjoy your cardio and abs this morning and your weights after work! Have a wonderful day!

Gustav – Nice workout yesterday!

Beth – Swimming x 2? That sounds like your favorite kind of day! I hope that your pool time is Pinktabulous!! Your trip to Ireland sounds awesome! I can't wait to read your report afterwards!!

Scrape. - Be careful out there and have a great run!

Kay – What? No coffee pictures today? Hope spin class makes you grin! :-)

Scott – I hope the personal trainer works well for you and you get a lot of helpful coaching from him!

Flarunner – Nice run this morning!! Stay warm through the cold front!

April – I would have chosen more sleep if I heard the wind roaring and rain pelting the window too! Have a great run at lunch!

Crazyrunninglady – Congrats on surviving yesterday's run from the new coach! Enjoy your easy miles today and be careful on that bike if you decide to ride!

Phil – I envy you having no meetings today and tomorrow! I keep having to work late because I'm on calls all day and can't get my “real” work done. Have a great workout on the elliptical tonight!

DaveP – Thanks for the pic! That made me laugh! Have a restful day!!

I'm donating platelets after work so no running for me today.   I'll get in some strengthening / stretching stuff though.

Have a Pinksational day, people!!    And, may your next run bring some sanity and stress relief to your world!!

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.