Beginners and Beyond

Are We Sleepy ~ SunDAILIES? (Read 34 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Give us a breakdown of how your 80 miles looked in total runs for the week.

Nothing fabulous to report I will be entering my first week w a quality tomorrow.  This week was all easy running w some strides mixed in:

16, 11, 11, 13, 10, 10, 9

MothAudio

Noticed your mileage on the Miles Games posting site.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Cyberic

Hmm, I would not say harder...maybe more demanding?  And remember his workouts are base on a percentage of total weekly mileage, so if you are running the requisite miles you can run the workouts and recover swell.  No diggity, no doubt.

Yeah, more demanding is a good way to say it.

And yeah again. I did very quick math in my head and the percentages he gives will add up to more speed than what I'm doing. But, as you say, since it's still a rather small percentage ok my weekly total, my body should be able to handle it.

Oh LRB and Damaris, I don't think you'd hate summer if you lived around here or further up north. Some people prefer the cooler temperatures of fall and spring but some summer heat and brightness is great for mental balance, so we don't fall to the dark side...