Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 55 times)

I knew it was too...but the Docket is all business when it comes to animals.

I know. That's why it's funny. Smile

I did duck after I hit post just in case she threw something at me from several states away.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

B-Plus

10 miles @ 8:18 done. I only got rained on a little bit. I'm just glad I didn't have to run in the same rain as this morning's torrential downpour. I was feeling yesterday's run the entire time.

10 miles @ 8:18 done. I only got rained on a little bit. I'm just glad I didn't have to run in the same rain as this morning's torrential downpour. I was feeling yesterday's run the entire time.

Nice run. A lil rain probably felt good.

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

I do have a shotgun.  I'm sure I won't be able to miss with that one..... Joking

I didn't see the other post until you mentioned it. And you couldn't hit me with a BB gun. I have more quicks than a cat Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

A pair of old running shoes might get there via throwing them from miami to TX.  Duck!

I know. That's why it's funny. Smile

I did duck after I hit post just in case she threw something at me from several states away.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I do have a shotgun.  I'm sure I won't be able to miss with that one..... Joking

Ouch.

Make sure the shoes you throw are a matching pair. Some kids at school could use some new kicks.

Tomas

Cats, BB guns, hanging rank shoes from hooks until they turn minty.  It's apparent that yesterday was a full moon.

10.44 with 2 warmup, the rest slightly off HMP.   So muggy that I wrung out my shirt and boxers afterwards.

Some kids at school could use some new kicks.

Only if they're pumped up.  You better run faster than D's BB.

Docket_Rocket

Since the BB would be attached to me, I'm sure he can outrun me.  Or not.  What are your PRs again, Tomas?

Only if they're pumped up.  You better run faster than D's BB.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

This is me after 2 miles every day of the year so the concept of somebody not doing that all the time is strange to me. Big grin

Cats, BB guns, hanging rank shoes from hooks until they turn minty.  It's apparent that yesterday was a full moon.

10.44 with 2 warmup, the rest slightly off HMP.   So muggy that I wrung out my shirt and boxers afterwards.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Happy Monday!

Post 100 (I think...)

No run today, but I drove 575 miles, and mowed for 2 1/2 hours afterwards! Busy day, hope everyone had a good one. Heading to sleep, in hopes of a longish run tomorrow.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

There was the super moon this past weekend, though I didn't get to see it Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)