Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins (Read 20 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Well ... I AM lucky it's only one sample.  I've done these in sets of 25 or 30 before, but I was in practice then.  Now I actually have to read the protocol. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

I had some unexpected visitors, and now I'm scrambling to get my sample processed before I have to scurry off to quartet practice.  My WAW will have to wait!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Good luck with the TM2, SO42.

6 is the new 5 for us.  WalkRun, but only about 1/4 mile walking.  Felt strong last mile.  Feels like fall with leaves on the bike path and cooler temps.

PADRunner

PAD -- I'm not sure I agree that pain is inevitable.  I guess it depends on what the guy is talking about.  Woo-hoo for your 5, and hope your knees cooperate!!

Yea, I wasn't sure about it but was running late.

GinnyinPA

PAD - I hope your knee behaved.

Jerry - autumn weather already?  Nice.  Good job on the 6.  I love bananas.  We eat one a day, without fail.

Damaris - I hope the lungs behave today.

Jack - I hope it was cool enough to run.

Scotty - that is one long heat wave.  According to the weatherfolks, we haven't had a day above 90 in all of August.  It has been a cool summer here.

Z - congratulations in 200 miles, and doing it safely.

Bin - sorry you've been sick.  I hope tomorrow is better.

Hopesmom - I hope you managed a walk between samples and visitors.

SO42 - hope the ITB behaved.

Hi Stonefence!

I did 5 on the TM.  It was 88, with DP at 69, and I just didn't feel like braving the heat.  Tomorrow is supposed to be much cooler.