Beginners and Beyond

In Memorandum MonDAILIES (Read 68 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Maybe she did not refresh before posting?

Refresh what?

Well fuck a doodle doo, my damn computer immediately goes to the 2nd to... or the 2nd newest post made rather than the newest post made since I last looked on here. It fucks with me damn it, I had to start at page one and skim through until I saw D's post and then LRB's so slap me 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Haha. It was hilarious.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Refresh what?

Well fuck a doodle doo, my damn computer immediately goes to the 2nd to... or the 2nd newest post made rather than the newest post made since I last looked on here. It fucks with me damn it, I had to start at page one and skim through until I saw D's post and then LRB's so slap me 

In any event it's a jacked up story now matter how or when a person found out.

I guess now you definitely need to change the thread title to "In Memoriam".

Dave

LRB

Nah, I own it.  And a week on the main page ought to sear it in my brain real good.  lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yes it is.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Hip Redux