Beginners and Beyond

Thursday DAILIES (Read 51 times)

Hip Redux

She hates that I have an unrestricted class A LTC. And her hubby is a rabid Sox fan. I'm almost tempted to go, wearing my Yankees hat and S&W t-shirt.

Here's how much I know about guns, I had to google just about everything you just said. lol  (Ok, I got the Sox, Yankees part)

DaveP - so, you don't wear yoga pants for yoga, do you?

Step - Dave's not here!

Oh, don't you wish! No, I do not quite have the butt for them, but fortunately there are usually others in the class who do.

Also, I was thinking about that Cheech & Chong routine earlier as well, but thought it was way too obscure to mention.

Dave

Shirfan, I'm a wuss, compared to you.

My kids are, indeed, awesome. I have a set of identical twins in my class; one of them has a habit of looking in her sister's cubby without permission. Another kid witnessed this. Here's the subsequent conversation...

Witness: "You're lucky you're not a police officer."

Sister: "Why?"

Witness: "Because you'd need to nicely ask a judge for a warrant."

I choked on my water. I should be used to kids being characters, but Witness is something special. I can't wait until she's in my class next yearSmile

Docket_Rocket

Rundog, wow, what a feast.  Glad you enjoyed it.  And thanks!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

That's awesome, LOL.

Shirfan, I'm a wuss, compared to you.

My kids are, indeed, awesome. I have a set of identical twins in my class; one of them has a habit of looking in her sister's cubby without permission. Another kid witnessed this. Here's the subsequent conversation...

Witness: "You're lucky you're not a police officer."

Sister: "Why?"

Witness: "Because you'd need to nicely ask a judge for a warrant."

I choked on my water. I should be used to kids being characters, but Witness is something special. I can't wait until she's in my class next yearSmile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No, awesome was when she wasn't yet three and had had it with the crap one of the second-graders was pulling:

"Look, <insert second-grader's name here>, I'm two, and YOU'RE the one acting like a toddler, what's your problem?"

Docket_Rocket

Love it!

No, awesome was when she wasn't yet three and had had it with the crap one of the second-graders was pulling:

"Look, <insert second-grader's name here>, I'm two, and YOU'RE the one acting like a toddler, what's you're problem?"

Damaris

Fundraising Page

I should read what I type before I post more often. I corrected a misspelling, you're instead of your. Feh. I hate autocorrect.

I haz a happy. The two pairs of shoes I ordered on Sunday arrived today. One pair of Saucony Kinvara 3s from Running Warehouse and a pair of new-in-box Vibram KSOs for which I had the winning eBay bid.

LRB

I should read what I type before I post more often. I corrected a misspelling, you're instead of your. Feh. I hate autocorrect.

I haz a happy. The two pairs of shoes I ordered on Sunday arrived today. One pair of Saucony Kinvara 3s from Running Warehouse and a pair of new-in-box Vibram KSOs for which I had the winning eBay bid.

I enjoyed that you felt so strongly about going back to correct a misspelling, then immediately thereafter wrote "I haz a happy". Smile

Dave

Hee!

I'm going to check Running Warehouse for another pair of my Inov8s.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Basya I love your stories about the kiddos you work with!! Yay for NEW SHOES!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

I love them, kristin10185. They're cool people. One of my boys actually advised me to buy a spare pair of each of my running shoes, in case I won't be able to find anything that fits when I need to replace them!