Beginners and Beyond

Who is missing here that would really make the forums complete? (Read 927 times)

MrNamtor

Oh, he's all that and a bag of chips.   Good chips, not those boring and uniform Pringles chips, but old fashion chips with the occasional brown spots and that odd green one.

really did laugh out loud at this.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I only came here to send nasty pms to Damaris that way if she is going to bad mouth me she can do it to my face, love love love that the first reply was her bad mouthing me.

I can't stand the forum layout of RWOL now, this one isn't much better but at least you can see who started a thread plus I really don't need fake id's for a $1 or watch soccer games online (shhhhhhhhhhhh I plan on live streaming the Broncos game tonight so if you want to know how send me a pm because no one should miss Denver playing because of that dumb NFL network).  Crap I think I will just start a thread, we need one of those.

I had a very  love for running post I might make as well.

I really, really like to believe you have a good side.  Otherwise, Katrina wouldn't hang out with you.  But the vendetta or whatever the hell it is with Damaris is not funny - it's mean and makes you look bad.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I only came here to send nasty pms to Damaris that way if she is going to bad mouth me she can do it to my face, love love love that the first reply was her bad mouthing me.

And I hope her first reply to this is to ban you immediately, since she has the power to do that here.

xor

I can't stand the forum layout of RWOL now, this one isn't much better but at least you can see who started a thread plus I really don't need fake id's for a $1 or watch soccer games online (shhhhhhhhhhhh I plan on live streaming the Broncos game tonight so if you want to know how send me a pm because no one should miss Denver playing because of that dumb NFL network).  Crap I think I will just start a thread, we need one of those.

I had a very  love for running post I might make as well.

Dizz, be nice or get the fuck out.  Period.

Don't call me Buttercup!

Once again, I find that I have love for the Lopez. 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

sirdizzy

Seriously my sardonic side was lost on all you, you all need to lighten up quite a bit.

sirdizzy

That wasn't very nice so now I am confused, are you sending mixed signals or what.

sirdizzy

Oh and on a side not I do not harbor any ill feelings to Damaris, I said my peace to her, tried to keep it just between me and her and private which she chose to not keep it that way and moved on from it a long time ago.  But for some reason she feels that she needs to drag me back into the muck every chance she gets, just go look at post #2 in this thread so yes my reply was a very sardonic response to hers.  I will tell you this I found out the day after she ran the RNR Vegas marathon that she had run it from Katrina.  Had I known that I would have totally gone and run with her and gone down to Vegas to do so.  I have actually always wanted to run that marathon as its on the strip and it would be a fun marathon to run and not race.  I really don't have any ill feelings towards her and if she ever wants to do a race here I would more than happily be her tour guide for her in town,

MrNamtor

ah well peace all.

dog person

Just my ยข. 02. If this little upstart of a group is to survive and thrive, accepting a little diversity among the ranks is beneficial. If the group is perceived to be exclusionary or vindictive, the community here will most likely dwindle. If and when someone truly crosses the line, deal with it when it happens.

Kristian

xor

Just my ¢. 02. If this little upstart of a group is to survive and thrive, accepting a little diversity among the ranks is beneficial. If the group is perceived to be exclusionary or vindictive, the community here will most likely dwindle. If and when someone truly crosses the line, deal with it when it happens.

Dizz HAS crossed the line.  That is my point.  I wouldn't normally say something like that.

Say Dizz, if you choose to pick on someone with cancer again in the future, I'm your Huckleberry.

dog person

Dizz HAS crossed the line.  That is my point.  I wouldn't normally say something like that.

Say Dizz, if you choose to pick on someone with cancer again in the future, I'm your Huckleberry.

Actually, I meant to reply to the post above yours, I hit the wrong button (fuck) but the quoted text should have been "And I hope her first reply to this is to ban you immediately, since she has the power to do that here".

None the less, I'm just saying that everyone deserves a fresh start here, there was an awful lot of sirdizzy drama over on the other site, some of it warranted, some of it pile-on dumbness. Different people is what keeps it interesting - for me.

Maybe, some of the stuff that he is said to have said, is lacking context.

Kristian

xor

Fair enough.  I actually had the take-him-out-of-context-to-try-to-stir-everyone-up card played on me here in the two trail running groups.  That kind of sucked.

Fair enough.

I take it back dizz.  Or at least how I said it.

Please be nice.  And thank you.

sirdizzy

Fair enough.  I actually had the take-him-out-of-context-to-try-to-stir-everyone-up card played on me here in the two trail running groups.  That kind of sucked.

Fair enough.

I take it back dizz.  Or at least how I said it.

Please be nice.  And thank you.

Your also more than welcome to come run with me too if you ever run a race in southern Utah.