Beginners and Beyond

When the CEO does / authorizes stupid things... (Read 128 times)

Philliefan33

Wow Coralie, that is much worse than my situation.

Docket_Rocket

Forget the chairs.  This year it was coat racks, and although there was $ for all attorneys to get one, only the men need them right?  Because the mere female attorneys wear their suit jackets or hang them from their heads.

Although I wouldn't mind having a secretary but I guess there are priorities....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

You Rang?

Forget the chairs.  This year it was coat racks, and although there was $ for all attorneys to get one, only the men need them right?  Because the mere female attorneys wear their suit jackets or hang them from their heads.

Although I wouldn't mind having a secretary but I guess there are priorities....

Docket, you're in  Miami, which the last time I checked (and you are fond of pointing out) is a few degrees cooler than hades.  Do you own a coat? Big grin

inquiring minds and all that rot...

Rick

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Docket_Rocket

Docket, you're in  Miami, which the last time I checked (and you are fond of pointing out) is a few degrees cooler than hades.  Do you own a coat? Big grin

inquiring minds and all that rot...

Rick

It's for the suit jackets, hello?  But I do own a coat.

Still, that is not the point!  The point is when CEOs (or your boss) does something fucking stupid, which he did.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page