Beginners and Beyond

I Dream Of a World... (Read 76 times)

Better I Leave

MrNamtor

And where blondes can change a light bulb without everyone wondering how many of them it will take to do it.  So true.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  That would be the end of me.  Not like a criminal (doh) but for something as scared of spiders as me.  Nothing should have more than 4 legs, nothing!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

mucknort

Docket_Rocket

Hmmm, that bullet attraction must be a killer....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

mucknort

Hmmm, that bullet attraction must be a killer....

That and ultra fast aging!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

And where blondes can change a light bulb without everyone wondering how many of them it will take to do it.  So true.

Namtor: so untrue. Both of my daughters are blonde and they are both straight A students, thank you very much.

MrNamtor

yeah but who changes the light bulbs in your house?

Namtor: so untrue. Both of my daughters are blonde and they are both straight A students, thank you very much.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

They do!! Smile

YAYpril - B-Plus

LRB

Mostly harmless

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Hip Redux

Just B.S.

I designed, general contracted and did a good part of the labor on both homes my hubby and I self-built.

I forgot more about changing light bulbs and everything else about home construction/maintenace than

most men will ever know.

And with most everything else in our home, be it light bulb changing, laundry or running a piece of trim

through the table saw, it's the job of whomever is around when the need arises.Smile