Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Wandering Wally

Morning all!

Van - Glad you are feeling good.  That was a lot of running.  Better take it easy so the IMTPT ladies don't beat you up too bad ;-)

Damaris - You did the Goofy Challenge, right?  I'm giving some thought to doing it in January, 2015.  Was it fun?  Any tips to make sure it's a good experience?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

# cracks open a cold beer and passes it to Van #

Just relax for now, the running will be back soon enough.

Docket_Rocket

I've done it twice.  It is fun, especially if you do it with someone and take it easy.  marymary and I are planning on Dopey for 2015 so we might get to run together!

Van - Glad you are feeling good.  That was a lot of running.  Better take it easy so the IMTPT ladies don't beat you up too bad ;-)

Damaris - You did the Goofy Challenge, right?  I'm giving some thought to doing it in January, 2015.  Was it fun?  Any tips to make sure it's a good experience?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Oh yeah, I'll be taking it easy.  I'm interested in the Goofy Challenge for the experience and the cool medal.  Setting a new PR or something like that has no interest for me.  I'll be hanging around the 12:00 pace group so if you are back there maybe I will run into you.  Spending a few days at Disney World in January will be fun too.  I'm sure the kids will love it.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

It might be that we are.  Or if not, we'll be stopping at every photo opportunity, making the 11mm end up being 12mm.

Oh yeah, I'll be taking it easy.  I'm interested in the Goofy Challenge for the experience and the cool medal.  Setting a new PR or something like that has no interest for me.  I'll be hanging around the 12:00 pace group so if you are back there maybe I will run into you.  Spending a few days at Disney World in January will be fun too.  I'm sure the kids will love it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

*hits Van over the head with rolled up magazine*

Bad boy!  Sit!  Lie down. Stay!

This made me laugh!

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Marjorie - I have my moments!

Relentless forward progress

Ouch.  That hurts.  Ducking for cover.

Might as well hit me again, did a couple more miles tonight for exercise.  This isn't for training, but just to keep the streak and move for 30 minutes. Also got the bike all cleaned up, ready for some cross training.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Mike, that's a great challenge!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning.

Marjorie

Yes it is, and not necessarily good.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. On call for work. Yes. In the daytime. And I'm working 3 days in a row starting tomorrow am. Holiday weekends mess with my preferred work schedule. DH is working from home today in case I get called in.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm leaving for the airport now. Hope to get an earlier flight.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  The only thing I am looking forward to is the long weekend.

Damaris

Fundraising Page