Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Damn the earlier flights are full. So I can hang out for 2.5 hours. No biggie.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Good morning, er, well, almost lunch time I guess.  Just cleaning up a couple of details at work this morning and then getting started on the weekend.  There's too much dew in the grass to mow this morning anyway.  May as well hang out in my office and watch cat videos :-D

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I would love to run the Goofy Challenge sometime but timing of it just plain sucks.  DD is in school and that is the start of tax season so no way to get the time away for even a weekend.  The Dopey looks even cooler but that $500 price tag is fuckin crazy.

Wandering Wally

Yeah, when I do the Goofy that will be my race(s) for the year.  I will also lighten up my 2014 schedule just because of the expense issue.  For me, tax season doesn't really start to heat up until later in January so I could be gone for 5 days or so early on.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MornIng.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Morning.  Hope you all have a good Memorial Weekend.  Welcome to summer.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Welcome to Summer alright.  The heat index was 88F at 9am so I said fuck it and stopped at 14 miles.  The 70-73 dewpoint during the run didn't help.  Strong pace though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.  Slept in until 9 today which felt great since weekdays I fall out of bed at 4:30 am.

Went and saw the new Star Trek movie last night.  GREAT movie but I just wish Hollywood would have some original plots for a change.

Docket_Rocket

I like it too.  I guess the director thought if he changes it too much the fans would not approve?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I just think that all the original thought has been sucked out of Hollywood.  Why else would we have so many remakes of older movies then?

Docket_Rocket

True.  Also, people keep asking for more of the same and when a movie challenges the usual, they don't want to see it.  There are a lot good small movies that nobody gets to see.

I just think that all the original thought has been sucked out of Hollywood.  Why else would we have so many remakes of older movies then?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hey folks! Decided to ride the bike today. 30 miles.  Not as fun as running, but a great workout nonetheless.  Have a good night.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I didn't sleep in. Did go to bed ridiculously early last night. Nice run. 3 trips to Home Depot  for mulch. 88 cu ft mulch laid. Weeds pulled trimming done.  Cleaning and laundry. I was busy Smile

Marjorie

That is a busy day.

Up and at em at the BCOD.  Heading to the trail to run with my group.