Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hi Mary!

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hi Mary, should have sent us a message to give you a link.

Anywho, WELCOME HERE!

How many more days until Neil graduates?  Less than a month isn't it?

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

I'm sleepy.  Can I go back to bed?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo. Very busy night. Catch ya later.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hammy got to go back to the puppy pool today. First time back in three weeks. He was so excited!

Marjorie

Mary, hey stranger, hope you are doing well.  And glad you found us, stop by again and say hello again.

Pam, hope the night shift is going OK.

Marjorie, puppy pool sounds nice.  I should hit the pool.

Yo Doug.

I crewed a segment of the MS Run Across the USA today. Each runner runs a marathon a day for about a week, then hands the baton.  It's running through our area, and one of the runners in my trail group is running across Iowa starting next week.  It was a fun way to spend 26 miles being a moving aid station.  And I managed to run 2 1/2 miles yesterday, and almost 10 today with my runner.  Ankle still is sore, but I'm positive nothing is torn.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well its official, I am now a father-in-law.  Just hope it is quite some time before I become a grandpa

Doug, all you can do is hope it works out for them and be there for them when they need you.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Doug, congratulations and sorry.  Hope it works out.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

One of the women in my trail running group won the Black HIlls 100 trail race yesterday, and she broke the course record by 7 hours.  She's an amazingly strong runner.

Oh, and forgot to say, my daughter has been working so hard, she's been working 9 to 12 hours a day every day this week.  She's so tired, she can barely move.  I told her, welcome to real world.

Docket_Rocket

Wow, that's awesome.  I want to do the marathon there one day, not this year.  Is it as pretty as I think it is?

One of the women in my trail running group won the Black HIlls 100 trail race yesterday, and she broke the course record by 7 hours.  She's an amazingly strong runner.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Damaris - It's prettier.

Morning Pam.  Yes, the Black HIlls are so pretty.  I'm doing the Lean Horse 50 there later this summer.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all

The newly weds

And DD after the wedding wearing my suit jacket since she was cold