Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Great run!

House smells yummy right now which was cruel to me when I got back from my run today.

I could have gone farther than I did but played it conservative with the ankle instead.  Logged 11.2 miles today.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

D, what pace are you gonna target for Chicago?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not sure yet.  Coach wants 10:15 but we have agreed that is too slow, so we are now doing some workouts to see if 10mm is the one.  I had a tough workout today and I averaged 10:03, so I might do 10:08 instead.  Not sure at this point but we're honing it in between 10 and 10:10mm.

D, what pace are you gonna target for Chicago?

Damaris

Crew_Dawg

Welcome Granite!

I had an awesome 7 miler today.  I feel like I am finally turning this tide of my running thankfully.  It's nice to finally have some stability in my life despite the still straining terms of the living conditions.  I need to keep this going!

And I am targeting a 1/2 in about a month, no PR by any means, but it will keep the goose egg out of my stats department in races this year!  Volunteering at the half this weekend helped out for sure, that was so much fun seeing all those tired people at mile 11.  It was 75 and humid as hell, I felt so bad for some of them they looked like shit.  I have been there and done that lol

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! It's Monday, blah.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Yep, its another fuckin Monday

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Thanks.

Question for anyone who knows.  How do you tell if a ring is diamond or a fake?

Took the ring in today to the jewelry store and they confirmed that it is not a diamond but rather more than likely a white sapphire ring.  To confirm we would need an appraisal done on it.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Today was just way to busy

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hot walk this morning.   More heat all week. Ick.

Crew_Dawg

I am not used to this heat and humidity.  Yesterday wasn't so bad and did 7.  Today was cooler but way more humid, I could only do 3.6 before I said doneplete

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Neil - This Is the worst of the humidity. By mid-September, the days will still be plenty warm, but the humidity usually clears out by then. Definitely by the end of September. Hang in there!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Just had another phone interview and it went FUCKING AWESOME!

Going to the company site in the morning for a site visit and interview.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay, Doug!  Where is this one?

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Yay, Doug!  Where is this one?

Davis Junction, IL which is west from Chicago and roughly 15 miles south from Rockford, IL.  140 miles from here which means relocation needed if I get the offer.  We would likely move to the Rockford, IL area since DJ is a hole in the wall of a community.