Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

That is great Doug

My poor puppy has a doggie wart.  He has to have it surgically removed from his paw next week (it is on the bottom of his foot between the pads on his back right paw.

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

Marjorie - Its getting worse but I stopped to take water breaks today.  Was able to knock out 6 that way Smile  where r u located at?

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Great news Doug!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Neil, what works for me is to slow down.  There are several charts that might help you adjust for dewpoint and heat.  It will get better, so stick with it!

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hey folks, back on the grid mostly, after getting caught up with work and life.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Lunch break for me.  Tomorrow will be fun, my first trip out to a missile site yay

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Neil I'm in Charleston SC.  Just as hot and humid and high dew point as most of the South.  I'm usually pretty similar to Jacksonville FL or upper Florida and a few degrees off of what D has most of the time.  Like right now we are both at a feels like of 90 degrees according to TWC app.  Her dew point is a bit higher than ours.  This summer we have not been with heat index's up in the 100s every day like most summers so I have nothing to complain about Smile

I wish they'd do the final download of our corporate credit cards for the month. One of my charges from last week hasn't loaded yet so I cannot complete my damn expense report without it!.  Waiting on a measly $21 receipt for gas.  Come on.......

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

We've had too many days with heat indexes at above 100F this year.  When I saw 100F and 77DP at 6pm, I took a rest day.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

I got spoiled in California with dry air, but school kept me so damn busy I couldn't take much advantage of it.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well now the waiting game begins.  I think the interview went well but they have 2 more candidates to interview then next week they will likely make a decision.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Docket_Rocket

I was awake running!  Lower you voice, I have a hangover!

13 miles done.  8th straight day of running since I moved my SRD last week, so tomorrow will be a well deserved SRD.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I'm up. Have been since 0650. Doesn't mean I'm awake.

Relentless forward progress

Slept in this morning, I needed to catch up.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Frustrated.  Hubby was supposed to start the new job on Tuesday but NOW they tell him none of his references have responded.  Of course, this is a case of "but we faxed it" and the references say "I have not received it."  I hope we can resolve this soon because again, my Chicago trip depends on it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page