Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

But we like to talk shit, SRL. A ctually, the mammals have discussed everything under the sun from Garmin to suicide and depression.  It's just friends chatting without the need to interrupt other threads to do so.

I might need more coffee.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good morning folks.  Carrying on...

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

xor

I know you like to talk shit.  I know this is a chat thread.  Yall are either missing my point or just kind of messing with me.  Good morning and carry on.

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Best part of Thanksgiving weekend was at my niece's baptism. The priest was giving blessings to the mother, father, and then to the baby's older sister. When he raised his hand to give the blessing, the older sister (3yo) raised her hand as well. The priest almost lost it, and people were saying they thought it was the first time he was blessed right back!

Wandering Wally

sunfastrose - Too funny!

srlopez - Some folks might be messing with you Big grin  Either way, you are welcome to stay and mess right back.

D - More coffee is definitely needed.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Crew_Dawg

Yup I made it here.  Officer school is still very tough, especially in a young person's military.  I seem a bit slow at adapting, so I am not sure if it's because I am older and resist it, or it's just that difficult.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Wandering Wally

Hang in there Neil.  You'll get it done.  We're all pulling for you.

Morning all!  Coffee is being consumed rapidly.  Might have to make more.

Run!  Just Run!

Hey, guys! I lost 0.2 lbs. this week. Joking Well, it's better than gaining! Not sure what my ultimate goal will be, but I think 11 more pounds. Depends on how I feel as I go along.

You should see my abs and arms! I am SOOOO ripped! Well, at least by my own standards. Smile

Crew_Dawg

Last time I checked I am down 25 lbs this month.  And my belt is a little looser than last week.

Docket_Rocket

S'up, guys?  I'm freaking out with 3 more days to go!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Good afternoon.  Not a lot of time for chat this week.  Hope you are all well.  Got a 5 day weekend, starting today.  Hello to whomever has shown up.  I see that RWOL may be back in business with no spam.  Still hate the interface.  Oh, did I mention I'm tired.  Blah. 

Docket_Rocket

I have been busy as well.  Starting vacation in 1 hour.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Good afternoon folks!

Weekend starts for me in 90 minutes, but I have a board meeting tomorrow morning for one of the nonprofits I'm involved with.  So, I'll be working anyway.

What's RWOL?

Run!  Just Run!

Crew_Dawg

Wheres everyone else at these days?

I be a travelin' fool.  Finally home after a long weekend with a less than stellar marathon, although I expected that going in, but didn't expect to get violently sick afterward, throwing up twice within a couple hours after the race.  Blech.  That was rough.