Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Damaris, sorry to hear that.  Did she live in PR? Was she sick, or was it just from old age?  May she rest in peace.

In PR, yes.  She was sick but not severely.  I really don't know much details because I had no relationship with her any longer.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Someone pass me some food. Lots. I didn't eat much yesterday. So today's run I was under fueled. I did it but the last two miles were tough.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I am starving too!  We need food now!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

Sorry about your grandma D

Running in a few minutes.  I am going out with no plan other than recover my sore legs.  That hike wore them out on Saturday.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Crew_Dawg

Started my run struggling, but it smoothed out to a good 7 miler.  I could have went further but I wanted legs for tomorrow.

Docket_Rocket

My 9 miler went the same way.

Very nice at the end.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Where did you go Neil?

Damaris, since you weren't close with your grandma, are you not going to funeral for her?

Hitting the road today for the double marathon on Wed and Thu.  Have a good day everyone.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Good luck this week in your races Van!

Crew_Dawg

I went to Theodore Roosevelt national park.

Morning gang!

Where did you go Neil?

Damaris, since you weren't close with your grandma, are you not going to funeral for her?

Hitting the road today for the double marathon on Wed and Thu.  Have a good day everyone.

Docket_Rocket

Where did you go Neil?

Fortunately, I didn't need to make that decision since we are not having a funeral but rather she will be cremated and that will be that.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Where did you go Neil?

Have fun!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, D.

Have safe travels Van!

I'm still wiped out from work this weekend.   As of 0001 Monday morning, we'd already had 91 deliveries for the month. Couple sets of twins in there, so number of babies is a little higher.

Relentless forward progress

Crew_Dawg

That's a lot of babies!

Wandering Wally

Hello everyone!  I found my RunningAhead.com link again :-D  It's been a busy summer.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, D.

Have safe travels Van!

I'm still wiped out from work this weekend.   As of 0001 Monday morning, we'd already had 91 deliveries for the month. Couple sets of twins in there, so number of babies is a little higher.

About 9 months ago I remember you bitching about the weather and how busy you would be.  I know how that goes.  Cool

My daughter was born October 2000.  We were just trying to have a child but I think the rest of the community was trying to have a millennial baby.  Normally the elementary school has 2 classes for each grade.  Well her school had enough to make 3 classes.