Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - I actually did sleep okay today. Gonna go to lunch soon.

Relentless forward progress

Good morning!  Wassup?

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

22 miles.  It was hot, humid, sunny, and shadeless.  I was not happy during any of my miles.  Even though the coach is happy, I am all disappointed in my paces in the last 2 LRs.  But both of them have been under very hot and humid conditions.

I shouldn't bitch.  Last time I did 22 miles, it took me 4:22.  This time?  3:59.  And that predicts a good PR for the marathon.  So, stop bitching!

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

That's 22 more miles than I've run today.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Back from camping.  IT! WAS!! AWESOME!!!

A few pics from the weekend.

An aerial of the family campground courtesy of Google Earth:

Down river from us:

Upriver from us:

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi everyone.

Dad is home so that is good. It was a drama filled week. They are coming here to visit in 2 weeks. We shall see. I didn't sleep well most the week, but I did get all my runs done. Thought I'd have to go up there but didn't have to.

Yesterday we went to puppy pool after my run and then did fall yard work part one. With Dh helping me it still took 4 hours+. Today I got up early to do my run then cleaned the house, went to Lowe's, got stuff and mums. Planted the mums and finished the laundry. Been busy.

Waves to everyone.

Marjorie

Marjorie, that's a busy day!  And I bet you might be sore from the yard work.

Doug, hope you had a great weekend.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning.

Nope, no soreness from yard work. I do so much of it, I rarely get soreness from it. It is part of my cross training I guess.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

We were overrun by pregnant women. Had to open the overflow unit.   Glad it's day shift's problem now!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

We were overrun by pregnant women. Had to open the overflow unit.   Glad it's day shift's problem now!

This mental picture was just too funny.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Operation wash the fucking motorhome is moving along nicely.  Outside is mostly done, awning is drying right now.  Need to work on the inside next.

About 2 hours to clean the outside so far.  Its got a 30 foot box on it so there is a lot there to wash.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm starving. My friend better get here soon. Does she not realize I ran 11 miles today?

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Happy Monday!  Got a compute running and all the data restored.  Thank goodness for cloud backup.  Chest cold is gone so I got some running in over the weekend.

Van - Yep, it's my business and I'm the boss.  I prefer to use a more collaborative management style.  When I have to use a hierarchical style, I will, but I don't like it as much.  It's much easier when everyone feels like they have a stake in the outcome.  Fortunately we were able to come to an understanding as to why I am making the changes I am and it's all good today.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Operation wash the fucking motorhome is moving along nicely.  Outside is mostly done, awning is drying right now.  Need to work on the inside next.

About 2 hours to clean the outside so far.  Its got a 30 foot box on it so there is a lot there to wash.

Sounds like a lot of work.  It reminds me of whenever we went boating for a week.  The cleaning part afterwards deny any vacation benefit.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Marjorie,lunch, nom nom nom!

Doug, make it sparkle.

Mike, glad you got it resolved.

Pam, sounds like lots of babies.

Yo Damaris.

I think it's time for me to run again.  3 rest days in a row.  I haven't done 3 SRDs in a very long time.  It's not that I was hurting, but just needed a break.