Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Glad it's only a week, Neil!

Relentless forward progress

My groin hurts.  I'm not happy about that.  That's a new one, have never had a sore groin.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Van, your dw might not be happy about that

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Neil, it's not that important any more.  :/

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Evening all.

Well I think the site visit and interviews went well.  Now the waiting game starts.  I hate the waiting game.

Oh and I got my Chicago Marathon packet in the mail today.  SHWEET!!!!!!!

The waiting game... enjoy a cocktail while you wait.

Docket_Rocket

Evening all.

Well I think the site visit and interviews went well.  Now the waiting game starts.  I hate the waiting game.

Oh and I got my Chicago Marathon packet in the mail today.  SHWEET!!!!!!!

Wait, what?  Chicago packet?  I should expect this?  Good luck!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Another day to drive around and train people.

First place yesterday was a no show. They forgot to tell me she wasn't coming so I just did regular work while there. I'm at my first spot today. No one is here yet. I don't meet until 830 but I left early because ATL traffic is unpredictable. No one is here so I'm sitting in my rental car.

Neil where is is the pain in the foot?

Marjorie

Marjorie, that's frustrating, especially since you've booked time for that person.  Hope your appointment shows up today.  At least you were able to get some work done.

Damaris, they sent your packet to me, so I'm going to run for you.  Smile

Neil, take care of that foot.  Hope the rest helps.

Granite, yo!

Pam, I'm guessing you're gearing up for another set of night shifts.  Me too, I head in tonight at 9 pm.

Mike, hope you had a good trail run last night.

Feeling lazy today.  I need to get my oil changed and was planning on running around the lake while they do it.  Daylight is burning, but for now, I'm enjoying my coffee and assessing my groin.  It's still tight, so maybe just a brisk walk instead.  Yesterday, it loosened up after a couple of miles.

Wandering Wally

Morning all!

Van - Hopefully a couple of days of resting and light activity will cure the groin.

Doug - Hope the wait pays off.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Going to run an errand in a bit, and then have some stuff to get done around the house.

Van - "That" should always be important, even if it's not as frequent.   DH always knows when I'm having a good fibro day, cuz I won't leave him alone!

Wandering Wally

What?  Is everyone workin'?

Run!  Just Run!

Docket_Rocket

I am attending a phone meeting and the phone went crazy.  I am now basically ignoring it.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Fun.  I was webinaring.  Interesting discussion of value based billing.

Run!  Just Run!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I was raiding Bed Bath & Beyond. Already completely cleaned out, wiped down, and reorganized my coffee cabinet.  Now for the kitchen junk drawer...