Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Its a minivan so its perfectly fine to have.  The issue is its broke down and where/how its parked.  Has to be parked on a driveway not in the grass like they have it parked.  We have a few larger work trucks in the neighborhood which are perfectly fine to have as long as they are parked correctly.

Neighborhood has rules against parking anything on the grass even a trailer.  Has to be on a driveway or a gravel parking pad.  You can park it on the street but it has to be moveable and current license plate tags.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm on vacation. Even if it will be dad and wife visit.  It works as my work computer has something corrupt in it. I can do everything but get into the documentation system. They tried to fix it but couldn't do it remotely so it got mailed in. So I wouldn't be very functional without it. Won't be back until probably Tuesday.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Dad and wife should be here Thursday

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Ready to slap the stupid bitch out of my son's wife!!!!

My daughter updated her FB profile picture with this.

Stupid bitch posts:  Lame n lamer on the picture

If she don't straighten the fuck out I will be digging a 6 foot hole soon.  Angry

Marjorie, enjoy the vacation, and hope the visit is good with your dad.

Doug, not sure what that picture is.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Wow. Doug

Dad ad should be here tomorrow. But I'm off today so I can just do whatever I wish.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!  Busy busy as we approach the October 15th extended tax return filing deadline.

People can park whatever they want on their property around here unless they live in a private development with some sort of restrictive covenants.  Boats are everywhere all summer.  RV's, commercial vans and even a semi or two when the truck drivers are home.  Just no parking allowed on the street overnight from Nov 1st through April 1st.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Oh, I get it.  Ugh.  Totally not cool.

Docket_Rocket

Hiya!

Mike, is the IRS even open?  Because the IRS Miami is closed.

I had a migraine.  Now I have laziness.  I hate being at home doing nothing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Took DW out to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner.  It was pretty good.  Then Cheesecake Factory for dessert.  I am full.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Arlene was off today so we spent the day together.  Had to run out for some errands and stopped in at the Infiniti dealer on the way home.  We LOVE the new Q50 but just cannot afford it.  The show room floor model was AWESOME and priced around $45K.  Maybe in a few years when we can pick it up used.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Long but worthwhile day at the workshop/retreat/inservice session today. Back for another round tomorrow.

Relentless forward progress

Well, after today's non productive meetings, I don't see the government shutdown ending anytime soon.

Docket_Rocket

Well, after today's non productive meetings, I don't see the government shutdown ending anytime soon.

That was my take as well.  Us adults understand that.

I am starting to look at packages for the MCM and I'm surprised at the prices.  Super cheap.  I might not be 0.50 miles from the start or finish but less than a mile on a 4 star hotel for less than $1000 including the flight for both of us is cheaper than last year.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

You still haven't bought your airfare or hotel?  Wow!