Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Crew_Dawg

Foot flaired up for no reason Sad  I didnt even walk much today other than truck to work, and back to truck.  Icing and frustration grrr

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Round 1 of severe weather is done, 15 hour work day.  Yeesh, but our warnings saved lives.  Had a tornado destroy some homes, and no injuries.  Doing it all over again tomorrow.  Night.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Boo Neil

dad and wife are here. I'm surviving

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Hey all!  Happy Friday.  Got clients coming in and lots to do, so I should really get back to work.

Van - Thank you for your service.

Neil - Sorry about the foot.

Marjorie - This too shall pass ;-)  You are a good doobie for hosting your dad and his wife.

Doug - I'll pass you the bourbon.  I'm going to have this wee bottle of scotch instead.  We'll just call it whisky day :-)

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Mike, I have no tried Scotch yet. Any recommendations?

Wandering Wally

Doug - I'm just beginning to explore scotch.  Dewars White Label is a good place to start.  Laphroaig is wonderful stuff, but kind of expensive.  It is the official whisky of the British royal family.  Very distinctive smoky flavors.  Johnnie Walker, Glenlivet, and Chivas are all good too.  Famous Grouse gets good comments, but I've never tried it.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Neil - Sorry about the foot.

Relentless forward progress

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I-90 is closed from the Wyoming border to exit 30 at Sturgis due to blizzard conditions. Areas of western SD could see anywhere from 4 inches to two feet of snow. Blizzard and winter storm warnings cover the entire SW part of the state. While it's not unusual to see snow in the Hills this early, the amount forecasted is highly unusual.   Wtf Van?!?

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I-90 is closed from the Wyoming border to exit 30 at Sturgis due to blizzard conditions. Areas of western SD could see anywhere from 4 inches to two feet of snow. Blizzard and winter storm warnings cover the entire SW part of the state. While it's not unusual to see snow in the Hills this early, the amount forecasted is highly unusual.   Wtf Van?!?

Gonna be a busy July and August 2014 at the maternity ward then.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Doug - Yup!  Glad I don't work at Rapid City Regional!!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

9 days out from Chicago.  I was wanting to start my weather obsession but the government won't let me do it with my favorite weather obsessing page.

Docket_Rocket

weather.gov is good too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Doug, go straight to the soure.  weather.gov  noaa.gov is just a PR portal.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Another day, another migraine.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page