Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Good morning. Hope all goes well with Trixie today. I'm just sitting around waiting until it's time to go to work. My parents and grandparents are coming over for Christmas on Saturday and I'm cooking. Making easy stuff except I'm not sure how cooking a goose will go. Also making ham which I know will turn out. I'm working on Christmas. Time and a half at least. My application for medication assistance was approved so now I just have to wait for it to come in the mail.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

I'm actually surprised you haven't gone that route.

Nevergivup, true, fur babies are just as much a part of our families.

I would and if and when we move, I'll probably have to.  But the medical insurance is what keeps us here.

Trixie just got into surgery.  I'm nervous!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Afternoon all!  Chatty bunch today.  My to-do list is actually turning into a done list.  Woot!

Damaris - Hope the kitty does well in surgery.

Cheryl - Good news on the medical assistance!  You can't go wrong with ham.  Yum.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

One order down.  One to go.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Afternoon all.  The house smells yummy as there is a roast in the crock pot right now.  Should be time to eat in about 2 hours.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

nothing like spending forever correcting hyperlinks in a document.  Web sites need to quit doing updates and messing with the addresses!  This took me 4 hours and I have probably 30 more still to correct.  When they don't work, then I have to research to find the correct ones. This is an 8 page document that has 3 columns of links on each page so, it is taking a long time.  More than half didn't work.  Once corrected then I have to resave the damn thing, re upload it to the server and then re load it to our web page.

I've already asked that we consider doing this a different way because keeping this updated is just not going to happen easily and we don't like to have things on our page that don't work right.

Damaris, it isn't the guy that threatens people.  It is the Gladys Cravets lady I sent you a bunch of her posts awhile back.  She is at it again and is the reason I'm not going to run to stay on the board, neither is the other guy that term expires.  And since he and I are leaving the VP is going to resign as she doesn't want to stay with the weirdo that would remain with her.  No telling who is running yet.  It is usually begging people to be on the board.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Both are crazy!

Trixie got out of surgery fine.  She can come home tomorrow barring anything untoward.  Results next week.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Gotta get groceries this am, and youngest has his last OT appointment this afternoon!  He'll always have his sensory issues to deal with, but his proprioceptive and fine and gross motor skills have finally improved to the point where he's pretty much on par with neuronormative kids his age. Yay!  Kids are home on holiday break as well.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Happy Friday!  Coffee is on.  Webinar starts in a few minutes.  Woot!  Nothing like some accounting continuing education to fire a person up on Friday afternoon.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

happy Friday.  I'm doing a bang up job at not being very productive today

Marjorie

Happy Friday (but it's really only Monday night for me).

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!  Ended up not running tonight because I had to wait for an hour while they bathed Trixie.  She is now home, walked fast as soon as she got out of the carrier, and went upstairs, which she has not done in 2 weeks.  And purred.  Hope she continues to feel better.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Sitting home on a scheduled call shift. If I don't get called in, I've got one or two loads of laundry to do and presents to wrap.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm baking Christmas cookies today. Haven't done any in years. I will even make dome that my mom always did. I sent dh to the store to get everything. Since I don't keep any of that stuff really around since I don't eat it. Dh will take a big thing if it to work. I will risk my stomach and set a few of them. I love to bake and I'm good still it. Just haven't done in a long time.

Marjorie