Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

No Van. It stopped raining during my run. I found the perfect window of opportunity.

Marjorie

Wandering Wally

Happy Monday.  Went to the bank and the canister got stuck in the tube.  Attending a webinar this afternoon and it keeps crashing on the host's end.  Oy.  How is everyone today?

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Gee Mike, what else can go wrong?

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Wandering Wally

Hopefully nothing.  Nobody likes it when Worse shows up.

Run!  Just Run!

Docket_Rocket

Gee Mike, what else can go wrong?

Don't ask, sheesh!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Hello all!  Working this morning and more CPE today.  It must be cold this morning because the furnace in my office hasn't stopped running since I got here.

Run!  Just Run!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy New Years Eve

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  Have a happy new year if we don't talk before then!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Happy New Years Eve!

been a working vacation for me helping dad out around the place.  We were working on a bathroom light fixture and I got hit 2X with 110V AC doing it.  That shit smarted alright.  110 will just wake you up.  220V will get your attention, 480V will hurt/kill you so I was alright.

Hard to believe dad is roughly 6 weeks post double bypass surgery and will be released to go back to work in about 2 weeks.  UNHEARD OF!

Happy New Year!   Sitting at home, enjoying a quiet evening, well, except for the frickin' fireworks.  Ugh. I had to work a 10 hour day, and DW went to a wedding for a good friend.  I grilled some New York strip steak, enjoyed a couple of beers, and a little bit of moonshine.  DD had to work, so I'm waiting until she gets home to wish her a happy new year.  DW has already resigned herself to her bed.  And now I'm watching the movie Wall-E.  I am a party animal.  Be well everyone, wishing you all the best in 2014!

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Happy New Year

we were asleep well before midnight. Dh and I aren't stay up late kinda people

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Happy New Year!  We went to a friend's house so we went to bed at 3am.  Trixie's follow up visit today went well.  Somewhat anemic but her numbers are getting better.  Liver test was sent out so we'll know more later this week.  Daisy gained 0.20 lbs, yay.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Happy New Year!

1st run of the year today.  4.22 hilly Georgia miles in 40:36

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Happy New year!

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Happy new year everyone!  Got out for 8-ish miles today.  Sorry to see my Red Wings lose to the Maple Leafs in a shootout in the Winter Classic.

Run!  Just Run!