Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

New car was picked up this am. Busy day with work too.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Wind machine is on again. Ugh.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I went and got a new iPhone today. My droid was pretty damn old. Was time for a new phone.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all

Wandering Wally

Howdy all.  We're into that time when winter is getting old, but spring is so far away that it's hard to even imagine.  The constant dark, grey, cold, wind and snow just gets old.  I'm looking forward to some sun, color, thawing and getting back out in the woods.  It'll be nice when it doesn't take 20 minutes to get dressed to go for a run.  Anyway, I'm just thankful I can get out and exercise.  I'll use the remaining winter to work on mental toughness :-)

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ran, moved stuff in the garage to straighten it up some, did some computer stuff. Now will do a bit if work.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys.  I woke up sick so instead of the marathon, I did the Clearwater Half.  Met wcrunner and Lara.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. It's definitely Monday.....

Wandering Wally

Happy Monday indeed.  I'm starting to get a bit beat up from this winter running.  Slipped on some ice last week (even while wearing spikes) and bruised my hip.  Last night I did something to my calf while going through some deep snow.  Today it's sore and tight.

Damaris - Hope you feel better today.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Snow forecast for Tuesday.  I live in the 8-12 inch band.  Hope I can get to O'Hare Tuesday morning to fly out towards Pittsburgh.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sometimes technology sucks.

Went to to the office Sat and printed stuff. Changed my password because it was due and has to be when I'm in a center on network send not on VPN. Well, I couldn't fucking get into VPN today to do my work. Wasted a ton of time to drive to an office to then still jot be able to get even on network and have to call the rude help desk person to unlock my correctly changed password. I don't know why I couldn't log in. At home I was able to at least get on the computer. When I got to the center I couldn't even get in the system. Buy, it works now. Just wasted a lot of time having to do all that so worked several extra hours to get stuff done. Now I'm behind and am in meetings all day tomorrow so will not get caught up.

Marjorie

Singer who runs a smidge

Morning all!  Working from home, waiting for the snow to start.  Probably just a few inches, but enough for me not to want to drive an hour to work.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Still sick but I finally feel better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo.