Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

I am afraid of spiders.  AGHHHHHH.

Ditto here.  Terrified of anything with more than 4 legs!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

We have Ira and 401k. Contribute to both. Our accountant says it is fine.

I hate spiders too

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

We have Ira and 401k. Contribute to both. Our accountant says it is fine.

I hate spiders too

I know we have been prohibited from doing so in certain years and I suspect it happened when we both had 401Ks and because we hit the ceiling in salary.  I just don't consider him as having a 401K in 2013 at all, but they did contribute $100.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Yeah, I really don't worry about hitting any kind of ceiling in salary ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Howdy, everybody!!  Here's your song for TGIF!!  Linky

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  It's my last day off.  Boo.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Boo indeed!!  "They" say that the only way to work is to do what you really enjoy, so that you jump out of bed looking forward to going to work.

I'm a scientist.  My job is intellectually satisfying and gives me a good paycheck, but doesn't exactly make me jump out of bed.

But I don't think I could be gainfully employed by playing video games, reading books, baking cookies, and playing with puppies.

Docket_Rocket

Boo indeed!!  "They" say that the only way to work is to do what you really enjoy, so that you jump out of bed looking forward to going to work.

I'm a scientist.  My job is intellectually satisfying and gives me a good paycheck, but doesn't exactly make me jump out of bed.

But I don't think I could be gainfully employed by playing video games, reading books, baking cookies, and playing with puppies.

Apparently I love it, since I posted in FB, last day of vacation, woohoo! 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Pulled the trigger.

2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ with 12,200 miles on it.

Power everything

Remote start

Ass warmers

Sunroof

Kick ass stereo

4 corner disk brakes with ABS

18 inch chrome rims

1.4L Turbo charged 4 cylinder

Docket_Rocket

Sweet!

My new TM was assembled.  Off to walk and run a bit (well, the running will be minimum).

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Very nice Doug

Marjorie

Singer who runs a smidge

Nice ride!!  Second snow day, and I am actually working a little.

Singer who runs a smidge

What, I show up and the thread dies?

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

It's kinda heading that way.

Looking like I might have a decent weather weekend for a change.