Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Finally got out to get my run in about 3:30 today. 10.65 miles between the storms. My run was delayed because I opted to have breakfast with my wife which was fun and relaxing. While we were eating I was text with my son and his pregnant wife about Easter. Found out they were at the hospital which concerned me as she is only 7 months along. Went in last night for spotting, cramps, and contractions. They were able to stop the contractions so all that is good. She has a UTI and a bladder infection and had to be put on IV drip antibiotics. She has to stay another night still but otherwise is good. They had the baby heart beat thingie going and his heart was strong and sounding good going 140 - 160 BPM.

Singer who runs a smidge

Glad the baby is doing well!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Glad to know the baby is doing well.

Hiya!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sup???

Docket_Rocket

Yo.  Anyone alive, apart from Doug?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

I refuse to post last again, on the grounds that I might kill the thread.

Turns out the strawberry plants that I thought Burpee didn't send me were tightly wrapped in plastic and squished into the bottom of the blueberry box.  DH says they look like they have been cooked.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

I have no idea what you just said, Hope.

And see?  You were not last.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Ok, preface that statement with "Last week I ordered strawberry plants, tomato plants, and blueberry plants from Burpee.  I received both the tomato plants and blueberry bushes, but not the strawberry plants.  Or so I thought ...."

Make sense now?  Come on, follow the stream of consciousness!! 

Singer who runs a smidge

And now you have to rescue me from posting last again!

Docket_Rocket

Ok, preface that statement with "Last week I ordered strawberry plants, tomato plants, and blueberry plants from Burpee.  I received both the tomato plants and blueberry bushes, but not the strawberry plants.  Or so I thought ...."

Make sense now?  Come on, follow the stream of consciousness!! 

Got it.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Still have not got around to posting a RR from my marathon as a training run this past weekend.  For not training for it or tapering I still ran within 9 minutes of my PR.  Next marathon is in September so it should be interesting to see what I can do as a last LR before the solo 70.

Docket_Rocket

Still have not got around to posting a RR from my marathon as a training run this past weekend.  For not training for it or tapering I still ran within 9 minutes of my PR.  Next marathon is in September so it should be interesting to see what I can do as a last LR before the solo 70.

What'cha waiting for that RR?  Nice job, BTW.

Damaris

Fundraising Page