Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Doug - I hope you feel better soon.

Van - Good luck with your house tomorrow and your busy next few days. Your hummus sounds good.

Damaris -  I got the cookie error message you got.

I went to Colorado this weekend. It was fun (and cold) but it's always nice to get back home.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Sorry about the cookie problem.  Oh well, there was only 1 good one, ha.

Enjoying a glass of wine tonight with the wife.  It's very sweet, but very cold, so it's good.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

NC, hope you had a great weekend.

Docket_Rocket

That's typical.  They should tell you before the bank close but don't expect them to be efficient.

So we're closing on the refi on the house tomorrow at 530 pm, and I still don't have the final settlement figures so I can get a cashier's check.  Annoyed.  Enjoyed a nice 6 mile trail run right before sunset.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Well, this is the 5th mortgage paperwork session we've done.  3 House purchases and 2 refinances.  Our last refi, we knew the numbers about 3 days ahead of time, so plenty of time to get the cashier's check.  I'm sure we'll get the final figure before the bank closes.  We originally had this scheduled for Thursday, but with the blizzard coming, had to scramble to get it rescheduled a day ahead of time.

1 glass of wine turned into a bottle.  Oops.  Well, it is my Saturday.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Van - I had a grrrreeeaat weekend!  Smile

The closing on my current house was a nightmare. It was supposed to be in the morning but they kept calling every couple of hours and bumping it up. Then when I got there they had my name misspelled by one letter so I had to wait for them to correct/reprint the 5000 pages.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

Is wine like potato chips?

1 glass of wine turned into a bottle.  Oops.  Well, it is my Saturday.

Morning!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Wandering Wally

Hey all!

Doug - That's really cool that you could be there for Neil.  Hope you are feeling better.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Docket_Rocket

Did you take pictures of Neil, Mary, and you,Doug?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Neil and Mary have a few pics on their FB pages.  I have pics of Neil still in my phone but hosting pics here is a PITA plus I still need to download them.

As for my being sick is asthma I seriously doubt that.  The only times I am affected is when I am sick and even then I still can breathe, in fact i went out this past Sunday and ran 12 miles witrh this shit in my lungs.  Once this clears and the z-pack has ran its course and cleaned me out I will be symptom free.  NOTHING like what you experience even after a hard run Damaris.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Swearing in

Mary and Neil's dad pinning hs rank on

Neil's friend Jared doing the first salute tradition

Docket_Rocket

Nice pics!  Thx!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Great pics!  Congrats to Neil!

Good morning, all!  It was 6 years ago this morning that my youngest made his entrance into the world, and life has been anything but boring ever since!  Seems like it was just yesterday......

Relentless forward progress

Happy birthday to your youngster LD!

Doug, great pictures.  Can't tell if you were in uniform, or just a suit though, it's a little dark.

NC, that sounds crazy, I'd better double check the spelling, ha.  My wife's name has an odd spelling, and people are always transposing an i and an e in her hame.

Damaris, too funny.  You can't have just one, right?  Smile

Waiting for it to warm up a bit to get a medium long run in.  Not sure how long I'm going, may just head downtown and hit the bike trails along the river.