Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

It's probably better than the weather in the Midwest.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

By the looks of it, yes

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

It was 73 here on Sunday and 85 today. I thnk spring is here. Smile      I grew up in the midwest, sometimes I miss the snow but I sure don't miss shoveling it.

Don't believe everything you think. 

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  You can keep the 85F.  Don't send it my way.  It was 85F in February, 2012, through February 2013.  I'm enjoying the little bit of cool weather we got.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Morning everyone!!

I would love to have your mid 80s weather year round. Maybe I need to move to Florida (or Hawaii). I remember reading a few pages back where you mentioned it was a little chilly over the weekend and you ran in a long sleeve shirt and enjoyed it. Today we have a wind advisory in effect until noon with winds up to 45mph. Crazy.

Another day of work which means another day closer to vacation (in April).

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!  Smile

Crew_Dawg

Morning party people!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Venomized - It sucks you had to go in and work on your weekend but I liked how you had a positive outlook on it and said it will help pay for some race fees.  That made me laugh.  I can't imagine how busy you guys are during tax season.  I'm one that hates doing taxes but likes to spend them.

Thanks.  The tax store is not my fulltime job to be honest.  I am more of a silent partner with the tax store as my wife deals with it full time.  The only time I am there is to fix stuff or visit my wife.  For my fulltime job I work for an electrical contractor in the office dealing with project estimating and project management.  Currently my desk is at our office at the local oil refinery.  The nice thing about being here is that I am 100% billable to the client and as such I get paid for my OT even though I am salary exempt.  We have people that work at our HQ office that might put in OT but not get paid for it.  My OT is paid straight time but at least its paid for.

And now for the part that sucks.  The project that brought me in Saturday has been cancelled because the duration it will require to perform the work is greater than the available time window.  Oh well, I still get paid though.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Neil, you need to update your avi here to your FB picture.

Docket_Rocket

That's because you don't have it often.  Trust me, running in the 80s with my humidity makes ot feel like above 100F.

Morning everyone!!

I would love to have your mid 80s weather year round. Maybe I need to move to Florida (or Hawaii). I remember reading a few pages back where you mentioned it was a little chilly over the weekend and you ran in a long sleeve shirt and enjoyed it. Today we have a wind advisory in effect until noon with winds up to 45mph. Crazy.

Another day of work which means another day closer to vacation (in April).

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!  Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Have you ever been so tired that you can't sleep?  Maybe it's just me and my weird work schedule.  Blah.  Paying bills at the moment, and then off to the gym for some miles.  Wind is blowing about 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph, screw that.  I hate the wind, would rather get some quality intervals on the mill.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Crew_Dawg - Hey!

Doug - I thought taxes were your fulltime job just because I heard you mention it a few times. I didn't realize you had another job.

Damaris - I forgot about your humidity. I hate humidity. I'll just take my 100+ summers. I would much rather have them and mild winters than your humidity or the northern winters.

Van - I'm an insomniac and I hate it. I blame it on my job, all the different shifts I've worked over the years going back and forth between nights and days. Over the counter sleeping meds do not help and I refuse to get put on subscription meds for it (I'm stubborn) so I deal with it.  I too will be treadmilling tonight because I don't feel like dealing with the wind.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

firefox is acting weird and  just ate my post after freezing.  Waves hi  I will have to type the post again later.  It wasn't all that witty anyways.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I am glad I took the afternoon off to do my allergy shot because I hate stupidity and it abounded at the office today.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

New microwave went in yesterday.  Van how is the hip/butt?

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo.

Relentless forward progress