Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

Thanks!

Good luck!

I did 10 this morning and 10 this afternoon.  I didn't feel right this morning, so I stopped at 10.  This afternoon went much better.  40sec/mile faster.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

YO!

Cooler weather + rain + wind = INDOOR TRACK for me today.  A bit over 18 miles on the damn thing today.  I need to order a straight jacket soon.

Wandering Wally

Hey all.  Just letting you know I'm still alive.  Ran in the rain today.  Much nicer than snow.  It made all the snow on the ground pretty sloppy though.  Kind of like running in a frozen Coke.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Michigan MIke!  Hate that slushy crap.  My feet always get soaked.

Doug, I think I'd take the indoor track over the cold rain if I had the choice.

Damaris, the double probably did you good.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Had a pretty productive sunday.  Rode the motorcycle,  cut hair, cleaned apartment,  did laundry.   No run though, still too fricken sore

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

That's what I hope for.  Less recovery needed.

Michigan MIke!  Hate that slushy crap.  My feet always get soaked.

Doug, I think I'd take the indoor track over the cold rain if I had the choice.

Damaris, the double probably did you good.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Morning.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

There was a robin singing in our rose bush this morning!!!

Relentless forward progress

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hey everyone!

Last spring I had these three birds that would come every morning and sit on my back fence. They sounded like a squeaky gate/door. They were so annoying.

Don't believe everything you think. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone.

Long day at the office for me.  Had a nice run this am though

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Today is just friggin dragging.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Today is just friggin dragging.

Here too!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Word.  Vacation starts at 4:30 and it cannot get here fast enough.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Shrimp and potatoes, along with fried peas for dinner.  Yum.  And now off to the gym for some slow recovery miles, should be borderline unpleasant.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.