Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.

Starting my race season a week early this year.  Signed up for a 5K on April 6th which is 1 week before Crossroads Marathon on April 14th.  If my intent was to push hard to the point of trying not to puke at the finish line then I would be concerned and would not have signed up.  See I will have a race partner that weekend, my 12 YO daughter will be pacing me IN HER FIRST RACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool  She agreed to run it with me provided I don't take off and dust her, plus she is starting 6th grade track this year.

Plan is to let her set the pace if we walk or if we run it.  Momma will be at the finish line to get it on pictures as well.

Very excited for this race!!!!!!!!!  Big grin

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm in online education review hell.  Thank God they gave it to us to look at before they sent this live to all staff. Our dept didn't do the modules and they are not great.  Some look like they were written by 5 year olds.  Ugh.  I do not get people that do not know basic language skills.  I'm not great but I'm better than these folks.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Awesome, Doug!

Relentless forward progress

Good luck to your daughter Doug.

Damaris, yes, rest.

Marjorie, I'm sure it's too late to get any of it changed.

Yo Pam and NC.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Good luck to your daughter Doug.

Damaris, yes, rest.

Marjorie, I'm sure it's too late to get any of it changed.

Yo Pam and NC.

Actually it isn't too late  That is why we are reviewing it  It can't go to the field unless we bless it

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Instead of getting my allergy shot, I got off work at 2:30pm and slept the afternoon away.  Feeling much better, hoping it helps.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

That's good Marjorie.  Get it fixed!

Damaris, it won't hurt.

Our Japanese student Is here.  It's borderline awkward.  But we're communicating.  Lol.  We have a Japanese dictionary to use.  Ha.

Docket_Rocket

Have fun!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Just say NO to the saki bombs!

14 mile run after dark tonight one we got our exchange all settled.  Trying out a double sock combo.  It feels great.   Slice of pizza, a beer, cheese and crackers, and a glass of wine for recovery.  How's that for an eclectic mix.

Docket_Rocket

I dont think I'll be running the ultra tomorrow....

There is a trail 50K next month and I'll be registering for that.  I'm very pissed at myself now.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Damaris, I wouldn't beat yourself up.  Sometimes your body just says no.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

((Damaris))

Morning, all.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey kiddos.  They are STILL working on the new hardwood floor in our bedroom. It was supposed to be done yesterday.  I hope they get it done soon

Marjorie