Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Docket_Rocket

HUGE!!!!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yep, post counts got reset.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

That suks

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Crew_Dawg

Being on the west coast sucks, everyone is sleeping already Sad

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all, Happy Easter!

Somehow I am the first 1 up in the house which is rare since Anna is usually up early and chomping to get going.  She is 12 but still wants to do an egg hunt.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Happy Easter!

Relentless forward progress

We were up at the BCOD to attend sunrise services, and then work.  Family dinner after work with my wife's family.  Have a good day everyone.

Docket_Rocket

I felt the same way when I was in LA.  Are you there for training or for a while?

Being on the west coast sucks, everyone is sleeping already Sad

Morning!  I think I found the answer for why last week sucked monkey balls and this one too.  Pollen levels are at their highest here and breaking records.  So I'm upping my dose of Zyrtec to see if that helps the asthma (it usually does).  I hate Spring!

Happy Easter, all.  Enjoy the day!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

D, all be here until July almost August if all goes well.  Then to the great north of North Dakota!

Docket_Rocket

Enjoy!  Look for races if you can take the time off.

D, all be here until July almost August if all goes well.  Then to the great north of North Dakota!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Crew_Dawg

So I found a full out here that's a 700 ft net loss in 2 months from now, I am close to pulling the trigger on it.

Hey you might as well if you're out there.

Docket_Rocket

Do it, do it, do it!

So I found a full out here that's a 700 ft net loss in 2 months from now, I am close to pulling the trigger on it.

I ran last night and did MP miles.  Weird.  Saturday I could barely breathe and last night I ran at MP in warm weather.  Asthma, I don't understand you at all.  Therefore, asthma must be a man!  Haha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

I am starving....

Damaris

Fundraising Page